Events

Hamburger queen - london april

Hey fatties! There is a really exciting event going on in London throughout April (every Thursday night) called Hamburger Queen!

'Over four heats and a grand finale, a gang of plus size punters will be whittled down in a game show designed to find the perfect fatso. Each chubby contestant will endure three rounds: Trend (flaunting your fat fashion), Taste (your signature dish served to our celebrity judges) and Talent (light entertainment for heavy weights).

Each heat is judged by some familiar showbiz faces including the UK's biggest talk show host, international pop diva, 90's pop legend, day time TV's fave fatty, YouTube sensation, an international model, a muse not to mention Scottee's Mum.'

For more information and tickets:

hamburgerqueen.co.uk

Unfortunately this is the final year of Hamburger Queen since it has trouble funding due to fears of the media 'promoting obesity'.

It's a really great event so I thought I would share this with local fatty lovers since wouldn't want you to miss out! Last year a group of us went to the third heat and enjoyed it so much we booked tickets for the final the following week! Here is a video from that night:

This year I'm super keen on supporting the cause (whilst loving every moment of it) so I'm going to each heat in London. Last week I went with 3 other FF ladies and we had amazing drunken fatty giggles! There will be people from FF at every event. If you are local and this sounds like your sort of thing or if you know anybody who will be interested, please do share! I cannot emphasise enough what a great night out this is, and how special it is to have such a high-quality pro-fat event!

Any questions feel free to message me or post here smiley
9 years

Quite a few of us are going to the final, so you wouldn't be on your own. As for a dress code- sky is the limit in my opinion. Have a look online what people were wearing to previous HQ events, maybe something will inspire you.
9 years

Tonbogiri wrote:
May inspiration find me! I know there will be plenty of people there smiley It looks exciting though! Does dancing happen later on in the night or is it normally just a show?

The show isn't actually that long, only a few hours. The rest of the night is just chatting, drinking, eating and dancing! smiley

Yep there will be lots of us there! If you're worried about finding us I can meet you outside!
9 years