Fat experiences

Fatter, but not feeling fatter

To me your belly does look pretty big. You've got the right body shape, with a few more pounds I think you'll start to get the shape you're after smiley
9 years

Fatter, but not feeling fatter

darrin wrote:
Just back from a month long visit to the Jersey shore, spent most of the time down in Cape May. CM is know as the best food place of any of the Jersey shore towns and I sure indulged, I had lost 15 lbs over the 3 months prior, well I gained it all back plus 4 lbs, now I am 249 lbs only 1 more to break the 250 mark,LOL. My wife has known me since I was 165 lbs and teases me about making a 100 lb gain, what a turn on. She also loves to remind me that when we met 30 years ago I teased her about being slightly chubby, maybe 145 lbs on a 5'4" very curvy frame, now its me who get teased, and I love it! the Problem is I don't really think I look that fat, while my middle(gut & Love handles)have grown so has the rest of me as I try to stay if not in shape at least strong with decent muscle tone, and I have grown and grown. At almost 72" tall with a weight of 249 I am definitely in the obese range, but I have a very big chest and pectoral area 51" with a 40" waist(below my love handles 44" at them) although I still wear 36" genes (but they are worn low so as to fit my but and legs) and my hips are now 44" with 26-27" thighs. My wife teases me and says I have grown from a thin weak guy to big strong guy with many rolls of fat; and when she grabs these rolls it is quite the turn on!!!! I only wish I could talk her into gaining, she has the perfect figure for a curvaceous outrageous plump goddess, even so she has a perfect figure, but how the excess would accentuate that perfection.
Even with this extra weight 19 recent pounds in the last month I can't say I feel fat as much as I just feel bigger. Maybe I am just kidding myself. Anybody else has these same kinds of feeling with recent weight gains?

Trust me.....I am similar size to you just a couple inches taller and you may not feel big all the time but if someone not of this site would honestly describe you as big to be nice, but also overweight and Fat! I know this because I have been through this first hand.....people view us as Big and fat. My wife doesn't really say anything but she is similar curvy size as your wife just around 15-20 lbs. heavier and I can tell that I am quite heavy on top of her. Or trying but bumping your wife when you are walking side by side....she will literally get knocked several feet away from you and off balance simply because your girth, weight and sheer size. I have been through the exact same thing until I realized how others look at your size. 250 Lbs. Is a big guy......look at a big guy on the football field and you will think that guy is huge and fat....and he is probably only 50 lbs. More and is usually several inches taller. We perceive ourselves to be much bigger feeling with the weight gain then we actually feel! There is another post somewhere about gaining past your original limit and choosing to go on because you don't feel that big etc.
9 years