Fat experiences

Bbw bashes - fun or meatmarket

Bashes are what "You" make them.If you go thinking it's going to be a meatmarket that's probably what you will find.If you go with an open mind you will experience many things.Some do go with the strict purpose of getting laid but not everyone is looking for that.I've been to 2 Bashes & have come away with very good memories.I saw some of the so-called meatmarket mentality but did not get involved.I made some very good connections with people who I still communicate with.As I said it's all what you expect yourself to see & what you actually allow yourself to accept & be involved with
9 years

What do these bashes actually entail? I've been curious about them as well.
9 years

I can only agree with Wannabe Princess. Yes if you want to feel at a meat market, you will definately feel the looks of judging your body. But in other clubs, you'll have that feeling too and probably stronger. Just because the bbw-parties are visited by fat or fat postitive people. We've been to UK, dutch and german parties and everywhere there is fat positiveness. And as I feel, nothing more and maybe less a meat market than in regular clubs.
9 years

Bashes can be fun and yea for many of the people it is a meat market. There dances pool parties and work shops that you can go too.
9 years

defo meatmarket !
9 years

SilverRider wrote:
defo meatmarket !

Uh.. Is this a completely bad thing?
9 years

LilRascl wrote:
SilverRider wrote: