Fat experiences

Taking a fat day

When most people say they are having a 'fat day' they mean they are feeling uncomfortably bloated or heavy. When I say it--at least inside my head--it means I'm taking a day to let my fat side out.

I don't do this too often, but occasionally it has to get done to release the pressure of desire for all this stuff.

So today I took the day off work, with a list of chores to get done--but the real reason is to have a day on my own, with family busy with work and school, to to fat stuff.

I am knocking off the chores and have most of them done, but with constant grazing I think I'd eaten around 3500 calories before noon (and that also means before lunch--that was just breakfasts part 1 and 2 and snacks). I also did some mild padding while on my chores out and about stores, and wore a way too tight t-shirt under my rain jacket. So I've packed in over-eating, padding, and too tight clothes, and it is still early afternoon.

It is hard to express how much more relaxed and mellow I feel. Maybe that is just the full-ish belly talking, but I think the fat desires kind of build up in the back of my mind and need to be let out occasionally.

Anyone else do this, give themselves the occasional break to really indulge in these desires?
9 years