Fat experiences

Did you ever feel this way?

I don't see how a relationship can last without other things in common. It just seems that if two people are together, and don't like the same music, don't like doing the same things, don't have similar political views, don't have the same goals, it would be miserable for both people.
9 years

A few years ago I dated a young lady who was very SSBBW,way out of the 200-300lbs BBWs I was used to,and to me I felt like I overdosed on the fat admiration without realising it at the time,forgive the expression,but I got sucked in to 550lbs plus of sheer softness and it was heaven I had never experienced before.
The result was that too much focus was on the fat admiration/encouragement,and not on the person,something I regret,the result is after 2 years we split,which was very upsetting at first,but on later reflection
was the best thing to do as the feeding/gaining was getting out of hand.
I have now returned to dating a mid size BBW,and although the FA part of me is there,the feeder in me is much diminished,and I have,through other experience,learned to like the whole person.
9 years

loopytheone wrote:
Honestly, no, I have never encountered this. I have heard of plenty of people who have though. Perhaps it is because I am a 'small fat' and therefore my size is less fetishised by people?

I honestly don't think that it is that hard to avoid being treated like this in a relationship. All it takes is talking to the other person like a person and discussing things like your hobbies, your families, your goals in life... or in other words, treat them like anybody else you would want to date, on their personality and interests before anything else. You can't get into a relationship with somebody based primarily on the fact that they find you sexually attractive and have the same fetishes as you and then be surprised when they treat you as a sexual object or you find out that is all you have in common. If you get to know people as people before you date them then this really shouldn't be a problem.
Agree smiley
9 years

sethman wrote:
Regular dating sites have their own problems too. It's pretty rough for fat people (especially women) when it comes to dating. If you look for a relationship here, you know you're going to find guys who are into your body, but not necessarily much else about you. If you look for a relationship on a regular dating site (or offline), you're likely to be rejected at first glance solely because you're fat.

On regular dating sites there are also FAs, but you have to make sure they can find you. Many big women on a regular dating site try to hide their size by not putting a picture, or putting a picture that makes them look normal sized. That way they attract the wrong men, who are not into bigger women and on the other hand, the FAs can't find them. My best advice when you go on a regular dating site is to make it clear that you are a big woman and only interested in men who appreciate that.
That being said, there are also "normal" dating sites for bigger people.
9 years