Artists and animators

Contest: summer sundaes

New contest! smiley It's summertime for many on this site, and we've never had one themed on it before, so I felt, hey, why not! The artwork must be summer themed of course, and naturally it must include someone with more than a few pounds on them or someone being fattened up. Your entry must also feature the sun somewhere in it.

Also given the title of this contest, you have to include ice cream somewhere in your drawing. I mean, what's summer without ice cream, right? smiley Deadline is August 25th, Midnight Central US time. And as always, the winner of the contest will receive 1 month of Gold membership.
9 years

First entry! Thank you very much for your drawing, best of luck, and thanks RV for your sample entry. smiley
9 years

Just bumping this, it's been a month so far and there has only been one entry. Hoping there will be more to come before August 25. smiley
9 years

Aww, nicely done Ghouliette! smiley Thank you very much for your art entry, best of luck too.
9 years

Here goes my second attempt at drawing.smiley The sun's on her arm as a tribal tattoo.
9 years
attachment

Nicely done, thanks for your entry Coilean! smiley

Everyone else, there's only a few days left until the contest is over, be sure to enter before time's up!
9 years

The Summer Sundaes artwork contest is now concluded. The artwork will be put to several judges and a winner will be announced in a few days. smiley
9 years

And the winner of the contest is Ghouliette! You will be notified of your prize by hiccupx.

Congratulations to everyone who participated, and thank you all for your entries. smiley
9 years

Congratulation to Ghouliette. smiley
9 years