Fat experiences

Squashing

i absolutely loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove dis, which is strange because im not dom in any way at all.. I guess its not about that though
9 years

Squashing

SilverRider wrote:
i absolutely loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove dis, which is strange because im not dom in any way at all.. I guess its not about that though

I have to say I love receiving it but it does not happen often. just every aspect of it.
9 years

Squashing

I like it also!

For me....it started when I experienced this with my ex a long time ago when she gained a lot of weight and our normal love making session when she was on top riding cowgirl. After she climaxed she laid down on top of me.... Her weight took my breath away a bit and I couldn't lift her off me very easily while she laid there.

Nowadays when my wife gains a good amount of weight I have the urge to always have her sit on my chest and face while giving her oral and then I get so incredibly aroused after she orgasms to make love to her. It kind of goes hand and hand with my weight gain desires.....because when she isn't in the process of gaining or has gained I don't have the same urge. I guess it is just something with those extra big thunder thighs, way fatter butt & big jiggly belly slapping my face....not to mention her overall heaviness and weight sitting on top of me.
9 years