Fat experiences

Feedee...is it for me?

I have a suggestion.

You get lots and lots of replies to your pics. So why not try to use that as a way to get interaction.

Take a picture as you prepare food. Ask if you should make more or ask for suggestions.

Take a pic before you start eating. Take more as you progress etc, etc.

That keeps things less personal and less complicated.
9 years

Feedee...is it for me?

Where does "should" come in to it?
9 years

Feedee...is it for me?

Softly, what you have all sounds pretty ideal.

Curiosity rocks, it's such a tease.
9 years

Feedee...is it for me?

Words can cover such broad categories. Should you paint your bedroom blue? Is that navy blue, turquoise blue, baby blue, aquamarine, powder blue, royal blue.... And go to a paint store and look at how many options they have.

But in your mind you know what blue you want, whatever the words.

So, should you seek out the sort of relationship you want, whatever you call it? Absolutely.
9 years

Feedee...is it for me?

I brought up my weight gain fetish with my girlfriend while I was giving her a foot massage during the post-sex cuddle. Her response was a genuine smile with a "Hmmm..," visibly entertaining the idea.

Since then, feeding is often just a casual part of cuddling and she loves it. She'll jiggle her belly, smile and kiss me every so often when we're just laying down watching a show and occasionally lovingly say things like, "I had to buy bigger pants today."

Since I came clean about a year ago, she's gone from 180 to 240 and she loves her new body. It turns her on a lot since she let me hypnotize her every night for a few weeks. She can't masturbate unless she's jiggling her belly now. It's amazing.
9 years

Feedee...is it for me?

I flew to another state once to meet with a feedee...we ultimately didn't quite click, but it was a fun weekend!
9 years

Feedee...is it for me?

bangs15 wrote:
I brought up my weight gain fetish with my girlfriend while I was giving her a foot massage during the post-sex cuddle. Her response was a genuine smile with a "Hmmm..," visibly entertaining the idea.

Since then, feeding is often just a casual part of cuddling and she loves it. She'll jiggle her belly, smile and kiss me every so often when we're just laying down watching a show and occasionally lovingly say things like, "I had to buy bigger pants today."

Since I came clean about a year ago, she's gone from 180 to 240 and she loves her new body. It turns her on a lot since she let me hypnotize her every night for a few weeks. She can't masturbate unless she's jiggling her belly now. It's amazing.

Hypnotise.....you are a visionary....did it work?
9 years