Fat experiences

Hit the gym tubby

I weigh 170 lb (ish) at 6'1" and I've been told to hit the gym. I knew the guy, but he is a somewhat arrogant twat, so i'll leave it at that. I asume he said it to feel beter about himself.
9 years

Hit the gym tubby

Funny thing on a different level......I have had friends or acquaintances who happened to be pretty overweight and out of shape mention they would never date a girl over 110 Lbs. or that would have a butt the size where they showed there hands which equated to around 10-12 inches.

I would always think to myself even after telling them what makes them so special....."what a fricken hypocrite"!

I guess it is a self esteem thing with most of those types of guys and having the girl elevate them and bring them up. I get that everyone likes different things but the guy's that would discuss it openly like that are kind of a joke!
9 years

Hit the gym tubby

"And you should go someplace where they want your opinion."
9 years

Hit the gym tubby

The person who said that sounds like a real idiot.
I think he/she hasn't got a clue about 1) how to be happy in your own body regardless of size, or 2) gym's in general.
I make no secret of the fact that I am into fitness and weight training, even though I am a FA and love very fat women. I would NEVER tell somebody to live their lives and shape their bodies the way I try to shape mine, because I do it for me and not to please anybody else.
Oh, and I hate gym's too !!!
I train at home, because the few times I have been in gym's, the attitude stinks. The steroid boys all look down on the smaller natural guys, and the superfit 8-pack boys look down on anyone who has more than 8% bodyfat, it's so pathetic and something I never want to be a part of.
Love your body whatever the shape, and if you don't love it, change it by making it fatter or fitter whatever turns you on smiley
9 years