Fat experiences

Admiring vs fetish

lauraloz88UK wrote:
When a man fancies me thats great but only liking me because of my size is another matter.

If that's all he likes about you it's probably not enough for more than a one-night stand (if you like that kinda thing!).

But just because he likes that about you doesn't mean he CAN'T appreciate you for your other qualities. Give the guy a chance!
9 years

Admiring vs fetish

lauraloz88UK wrote:
As a big woman I have never minded compliments, I love when a guy or a girl is attracted to me but after a recent relationship I'm questioning whether I am totally comfortable with being seen as a fetish.

When a man fancies me thats great but only liking me because of my size is another matter. Anyone else had this problem??

I hear exactly what you are saying. I could understand how it made you feel.

But in my experiences I have never dated someone or gone out for a significant amount of time especially ...... if I didn't like many other things about the person.

I think Fluffiness and weight gain are just the total package on top of the personality and commonalities between each other. Obviously I think most would agree that you have to be attracted to the person physically as well as many other things that draw you into the particular person......such as overall personality, charm, sense of humor & morals etc.

With all that said It would be very difficult for me to fall totally in Love physically with a woman that is to skinny for me. Also, as I get older I seem to desire even more fluffiness and weight on my significant other.

Also, I do have to say that I have dated girls/women in the past that I didn't have everything in common with but dated them for a while longer than we should have simply because of the physical.....whether it been there nice heavier figure, overall appearance, attraction. So, I guess that is a part of maturing into knowing what is good for you and that person on all levels ....not just physically.
9 years

Admiring vs fetish

I don't care what you look, if there's no connection personality or anything cya! Not happening. I always think of gaining or this feitish like icing on the cake. Its not the whole cake but makes it taste great!
9 years