Fat experiences

Floor creaking due to weight

This is good.....I would like to hear as well!

Here are a few on similar topic:

When my wife gains a pretty good amount of weight I love to hear the bed strains bit or wiggle with her weight as she turns and move from side to side....usually followed by some heavier breathing from the extra work.

My wife tends to be a quite walker but when she gains a good amount of weight I can clearly hear her foot steps from a room away as opposed to her 20 lbs. Lighter where I can barely hear her coming.

I also love it after she has gained so e weight listening to her lift herself out of a chair or off if the couch usually when she is full and her a slight groan as she gets up as opposed to pure silence before she was thinner.
9 years

Yep...definitely something pretty erotic about hearing them out of shape because of the weight they gained.

After my wife gained a lot of weight some years ago nearly her heaviest ever. On several love making sessions she was so out of breath she had to ask me to stop for a breather mid way through. I found it so damn sexy and erotic!

It's not that I would like to see her out of shape like this in every part of her life.....but I do appreciate the sudden fact of becoming out of shape from a lot of weight gain and it is so sexy when they are vulnerable about it.
9 years

MsJello wrote:
I went apartment hunting about a year ago. It was one of our old 1900's 3 floor walkup apartments ere in the city. The floors were from 1928,needless to say they are the old and creaky type of floors. I stepped on a section of the floor and I hear a big nasty crunch lmfao.

I lived in a house built in the 20s, hardwood floors all around. The floors creaked constantly, it was impossible to walk around quietly. So I know where you are coming from.

Still though, I've never heard of one of those floors "crunching" before.
9 years

A while back I was on a short haul airline flight that had a curvy largish pear shaped flight attendant, a complete contrast to the typical skinny bean pole girls that normally do this sort of work.
I remember being slightly aroused watching her swing her bum between the seats as she was a little too wide to walk straight up the isle and best of all hearing the airplane floor creak and bounce up and down slightly as she walked (waddled) by constantly for a 3hr flight.
I often wonder if she is still a flight attendantsmiley
9 years

My building was built in the '20s and has wood floors and yes, they definitely creak when I walk around.

My bed also groans whenever I sit or lay on it.
6 years