Fat experiences

Bbw hairdresser

My hairdresser is a BBW as well......Big Pear with a cute face big breasts & the most breathtaking creamy white huge upper arms.....they almost look and feel like pillows. Yes and it is kind of wonderful when there bellies bump and squish into your arms as they are cutting your hair......I was the same at first.... feeling a bit awkward as her belly would squish into me and she would just leave it squishing into me for an extra long time.

Early on when I first started getting my haircut by her some three years ago she brought up a conversation with me that she has to watch what she eats because she has gotten to big and she needs to get healthier. I let it go and changed the conversation to food and how much I like to eat and she warmed up to the talk right away and looked and discussed all the food with a passion.

She has gained a bunch more weight over the last several years and has never brought up losing weight again.

For some reason women always want to tell me they need to lose weight....when all I can think about is them getting even heavier.

I would say my hairdresser is 5' 3" and probably around 230-250 Lbs. currently. She is a very Healthy one in my eyes!!!
9 years

Bbw hairdresser

Can you find out where she is going, and follow her there to get a haircut? Or just be social and ask her out?
9 years