Fat experiences

Comming out as a fa ?

I said to my ex, "I wouldn't mind if you got fat" and she replied "well how do I do that then". I said "don't worry, forget it, you are thick enough already", lol.

It hard coming out to someone, that's why I think it is better to start a fresh by trying to meet someone here with a similar outlook, becoming friends and see where it goes. That way you both know the truth about each other's fat thing from the start. So much easier, well if anyone here wants to get to know you of course.
9 years

Comming out as a fa ?

There are certian things you don't really need to say.. if you started dating men of a wobbly nature, i'm sure they might get the hint that you are a "chubby chaser." We all have our fantasy's and secrets...

Why do we need to blair them allowed for the world to know. I'd say the partner is the one who should be in on it however as that's who you want to share your life with, good and bad. The one person you should be able to trust.

True friends will roll with whatever comes your way.. and if anyone asks simply tell them the truth confidently and happily. As I said before we all have something that tickles our fancy... You're fancy's are just tickled by chubsters. ;p
9 years