Fat experiences

I'm sharing a bad experience.

If you let a few bad apples discourage you, you are going to spend a miserable life. Keep looking for someone.
9 years

What Lady Ejkua said. He couldn't get it up because of the alcohol (alcohol inhibits testosterone production). He's a total loser for saying it was because he doesn't like fat girls. OF COURSE he likes fat girls. He's just a stupid twerp that was ashamed he couldn't perform.
9 years

Agree with the two replies above ^

Maybe he just had performance anxiety, and that coupled with too much alcohol, and he was so embarrassed he just came out with the first excuse that came into his head.
9 years

dreamsarespoken wrote:
Well instead of bashing him and not knowing his side of the story. Understand that the other man my have also been in another relationship or had just got out of a relationship and thinks he is ready for another relationship. You just don't all of a sudden realize your not attracted to soft women.
It could have been a number of reasons. I know that when I tried to move on to another relationship. It was a little difficult to come the first couple times, but as we worked at it I found that sex quality increased tenfold. We are not together because our personalities clashed.

Truly, the one we should concern ourselves with is the guy who hurt Bonni since he might've possibly been having something happening in his life, rather than the woman who he hurt.

That makes all sorts of sense.
9 years

Wow... words can't describe what a massive turd this guy is. I am sorry for what you went through bonnibelly, you deserve better... as does every woman that has been through a similar situation.

There is nothing that can be said to absolve his actions, nothing at all. One can mention that "yeah he was inexperienced with really big girls" . Though that doesn't change the fact that he completely cut off all communication with her like a cad with no explanation. Such behavior should be left where it belongs- in the grammar school playground. Being an adult means taking responsibility for your own actions. People are not toys/games that we can pick up and toss around at our own whim. We are all individuals that should be treated with dignity and respect.
9 years