Stuffing

Dreaming...

I went by the hostess cakes display the other day and remembered a reaccuring dream I have every once in a while: I'm sat in front of the display of cake and get to open each and every box there (which mostly is comprised of devil dogs and cupcakes) eating...faster and faster - my belly expanding larger and larger. My stomach gets so huge that I am kneeling, belly beginning to touch the ground, but still eating. I wake up just before I finish the last two boxes.
16 years

Dreaming...

I think I needed some more time in the dream and perhaps some more boxes with someone to feed them to me. That would have been special indeed. smiley
16 years

Dreaming...

Add Twinkies and you would definately have to carry me out of there. It would be a severe case of overeating...lol:o

I haven't had twinkies in ages and now they're going back to a banana filling...yum
16 years

Dreaming...

lizzyny wrote:
Add Twinkies and you would definately have to carry me out of there. It would be a severe case of overeating...lol:o

Is that necessarily a bad thing? smiley
16 years

Dreaming...

Murphy wrote:
lizzyny wrote:

Is that necessarily a bad thing? smiley

Only for your back...lol
16 years

Dreaming...

Luv2pigout wrote:
I'm a bit of a purist when it comes to Twinkies - I really like the cream filling. I can munch those things just like popcorn! Banana filling is almost as good, though - I could make an exception in that case.

As for overeating being a bad thing for your back, I don't know...but it will do wonders for your front! There is nothing so appealling as a gal with an expansive appetite indulging herself to the fullestsmiley

You'd better be careful...you're going to start a stampede of guys who want to make you dream come true!

I meant bad for anyone who had to lift me...lol
16 years

Dreaming...

I went by the hostess cakes display the other day and remembered a reaccuring dream I have every once in a while: I'm sat in front of the display of cake and get to open each and every box there (which mostly is comprised of devil dogs and cupcakes) eating...faster and faster - my belly expanding larger and larger. My stomach gets so huge that I am kneeling, belly beginning to touch the ground, but still eating. I wake up just before I finish the last two boxes.

Gosh, I remember that dream....except I would add some ice cream and a rambunctious feeder to the mix. 🙂
4 years