forum  lifestyle tips

plus size clothes on a budget?4 years

Over the last several years I've had a hard time to find clothes that fit a woman of my size, while also sticking to a budget. My local walmart has women's clothes up to size 26 or 28 but those are far women much taller than I am. I am only 5'0" tall and close to 300 pounds. Most of this past summer, I've worn men's shorts with a 56" waist that I managed to find.

I would like to find some of the more fashionable clothes, that some of my smaller size woman friends who are sizes 14 -18 wear? I've had little luck finding really big woman's clothes in my smaller community. Are there stores in bigger cities that would have the clothes I want in my size?

Is there a clothing exchange or something like it online for ssbbw and bbw?

check burlington coat factory. they have normal clothes for a great price
also if you are into nerdy apparel i go to various sites and get big shirts for under 20 bucks. google search shirtoid

There are many fb plus size clothing groups. Most things offered are trendy, and affordable. Other than that you might try catching the torrid or lb sales events online.

If you like to shop in person for clothing items, try going to Goodwill or one of the other larger thrift stores. One has to look through a lot of stuff, but many of the larger stores have a such vary wide variety of clothing items in many different sizes. You just have to find them by search and rescue, or by trial and error.
Have you thought of wearing maternity dresses or maternity tops and maternity skirts, since maternity clothing has such a wide range of sizes that are 'built into' each clothing piece ? A good part of my wardrobe are maternity dresses and other maternity clothing that I have obtained from Goodwill and another thrift store, since you can see from my avatar that I look as if I were several months pregnant.

If you really have trouble, you can cut and sew clothing together. That way, you can make custom clothing.

plus size clothes on a budget?2 weeks

Maybe you can try the buying online, choose the size based on buyers and sales online. The maternity dresses might be the best choice for pregnant, cause they are convenient and soft. If you also considering a types of maternity dress, take a note to the collection below.
www.cfone.net/what-are-the-best-maternity-dresses-for-mummy.html

plus size clothes on a budget?2 weeks

torrid? or get a sewing machine smiley