Fat experiences

New ssbbw at work, dilemma!

The new girl sounds absolutely stunning, and I'm sure would be the perfect woman for any FA.
The issue is, relationships are not just about looks, and if they are, then they are sure not to last.
If you are not happy with the way your current relationship is going, then you should have ended it when it stopped when you stopped enjoying being with your current GF.
If a female jumped ship at the first sign of something more attractive than her current boyfriend, she would get called a slag/tart/etc.
I advise you to really think about your current relationship first, and not bed-hop because it would be wrong, and you may probably regret it bigtime.
Nik
9 years

Needs more pics. But damn, she does sound nice. But as long as you're currently in a relationship, hands off. Or who knows, she might already be taken by another FA. Someone that sounds that hot can't be out on the market for that long.
9 years

So the dilemma is that you want to ditch your current gf to pursue the sexual harassment of a co-worker?

I hope that this ends exactly the way that you deserve for it to end.
9 years

No harm in thoughts.
9 years

you say:
thetradehead wrote:
I feel bad for objectifying her because she seems to be a really lovely girl.

Then a few posts later you say:

thetradehead wrote:

It’s not just her size I think I am attracted to, this new girl is fiercely pretty.

That's still objectifying her.

Murphy wrote:So the dilemma is that you want to ditch your current gf to pursue the sexual harassment of a co-worker?

And your reply was:
thetradehead wrote:
No, first off I work for myself based in my own office in a serviced building. So she must work for one of the other firms based here.

I think you're missing the point if the main issue you have with that statement is quibbling about the definition of "co-worker".

You also say:
thetradehead wrote:
I don’t actually wish to share how I feel now after having spoken with her as I fear I might attract further ridicule from other posters.

There's a simple solution: Don't post stuff that illustrates your selfish "but what I want is the most important thing" attitude. Even better, don't think that stuff either. What you're doing is deflecting blame and shirking responsibility for your own dickishness. You're blaming other posters for ridiculing you, rather than thinking, hmm, maybe they have a point, maybe I should change my behaviour?

This entire thread shows that you are unwilling to appreciate the actual point people are making. Why not examine some of your motives and actions a little deeper?

I'm actually flabbergasted to the point of assuming you are doing this on purpose to troll the forum.
9 years

Good post's. Nevertheless, no one is perfect.

Have you got her number?
9 years

If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldnt have fallen for the second. - johnny depp
9 years

If you are in a relationship then I say then you can look but can't touch. However have ever discussed sexual fantasies with your girlfriend. If she says would like a threesome with another girl involved then you could pursue this other girl not for yourself but for you and your other half and if this colleague is up for something like that too then bobs your uncle and have a good time.

But I doubt that both will be so open minded.

Be happy with what you have and fantasise for England without putting your home life and stable relationship at stake.
9 years

So happy for you and your new lady, things sound like they're going in a happy direction for everyone. Your ex may be feeling down, but she has the opportunity to find the right person for her again. Btw, what car do you drive that your new gf fills it out? That detail is so great haha
9 years

you girls are real jerks
9 years
12   loading