Fat experiences

Near a famous gainer

I had an amazing experience today. In my college class I finally determined that someone in my class is my favorite YouTube Gainer. I am sure it's her because in her videos she shows her face and talks so believe me when I say I'm sure. It's a very extraordinary feeling being in the same room as someone you have watched for so long (OK maybe not that last bit, it sounds a little stalker-ish but you know what I mean) but I'm not going to say anything to her. I think it would be weird for both of us because also stalking is a real problem sometimes and I don't want her to feel scared knowing that someone who knows who she is also knows her location which is one reason I'm not saying which YouTube Gainer she is but trust me, she is HUGE. It's just so awesome I had to write about it. There are so few famous gainers I highly doubt any of you have had a similar experience but if you have I would like to hear it. That's my fat tale, that's all there is, and there isn't any more.
9 years

Near a famous gainer

At the risk of being awkward, I think that you should approach her. Don't come off as being super excited, try to be casual about it and speak in a low voice so that no one else will overhear you. Even if she is taken, it would cool to get to know her since she might have friends who are bigger or who are interested in gaining.

Trust me, this could potentially be a lot cooler than meeting a cute chubby girl off of okcupid who is curious about feederism, hooking up with her once, and then finding her 30-40 pounds heavier on clips4sale a couple of years later. Not that that has happened to me... smiley
9 years

Near a famous gainer

I think it's smart not to approach her about it.
9 years

Near a famous gainer

I think you should talk to and get to know her as a person. Flirt a bit and see if she likes you. If she is single then who knows but if she's taken at least you make a friend.

Don't talk about her you tube exploits but maybe one day if she chooses to get to know you better and feels she trusts you enough maybe she will tell you herself.

Good luck and hope your dream comes true.
9 years

Near a famous gainer

Why don't you write to her on YouTube? Then she has the option to answer or not. And as someone said, don't come off as super excited.
9 years

Near a famous gainer

You should definitely at least talk to her. Would it be more awkward not talking to her and creepily staring at her all semester? I feel like there is a Wayne Gretzky quote needed here.

On another note, I saw a "famous gainer", on OkCupid the other day. I sent her a message and aside from 100 miles and her not responding yet everything is going great! She's on here too...(in case she's reading this and wants to message me...........)

You are at the precipice of a big life experience my friend, you can either blow it, or say F it - YOLO

You can also just talk to her as you would a normal girl, with interests outside of feeding.
9 years

Near a famous gainer

Bro, don't be a creeper. The number 1 complaint from ladies on this site is the high number of creepers.
9 years