Fat experiences

Dating a fat woman

Yeah but here's the thing. When anger stems from being objectified without consent, from seeing man after man complain about how his girlfriend isn't fat enough for him, from being hit on repeatedly because you dare be a fat woman on a fat fetish site no matter what your fetish is or what you have listed on your profile, from being insulted because if you're fat and a woman, your feelings are irrelevant, and so on and so forth, saying that an expression of anger has been avoided because a post was deleted is kind of patronizing.
The thing is, most "anger" is closer to "hey, women are people and deserve respect" and not "oh my god a man, let's attack it."
9 years

Dating a fat woman

adipolicious wrote:

Come on! am I the only one that thought this was hilarious? too funny, Lou! smiley

Funny part is the idea that guys need to be told that it's 'probably best to not use phrases like "smelly rashers(sic) under their folds"'.
9 years

Dating a fat woman

Love being with my ,,,er hem fat girl, best of all we'll be on holiday and she may be the most cuvaciously wonderous plump chick on the beach again, for my pleasure
9 years