Artists and animators

Contest: sweet and spooky

New contest! It's getting closer to Halloween for people, so that's the theme we're going with this time. The artwork must be Halloween themed, and as always, it must include someone with more than a few pounds on them or someone being fattened up. The special feature we're adding this time is ghosts, so make sure your entry features a ghost somewhere in it. smiley

Also... apple? Candy/toffee apples are a popular sweet for all, especially at Halloween, so you have to include a candy/toffee apple somewhere in your drawing. smiley

Deadline is December 2nd, Midnight Central US time. As usual, the winner of the contest will receive 1 month of Gold membership.
9 years

Thanks for the sample entry! smiley
9 years

Yep, that's how it usually works ReadtheWind
9 years

ReadTheWind wrote:
Do we just post our contest entry here?

Yup!
9 years

hmm I'm waiting for some inspiration, when it comes I'll participate soon smiley
9 years

Thank you very much for your entry mewlelo, our first one! smiley

Since the deadline was getting closer and there hadn't been entries until now, I've extended it to December 2nd, Midnight Central US time.
9 years

Only one entry so far? The time's coming up and the contest can't close with only one entry.
9 years

Ghouliette wrote:
[img]http://ghoul-girl-feedist.tumblr.com/image/103831137148[/img]

Sorry it's so late!

No worries! smiley Thanks for entering.

Zappy wrote:
I'll try and throw something together tonight and send it in.

Haven't entered one of these in ages!
Always good stuff.

smiley

Good, I've extended the deadline by a couple of days for it then. smiley
9 years

The Sweet and Spooky artwork contest has now concluded. The artwork will be put to several judges and a winner will be announced in due course. smiley
9 years

Think there should be posts on shoutbox to encourage people about the art contest. Haven't really seen any posts bringing it up. Hopefully there's one for Christmas, I know last year had quite a number of entries.
9 years
12   loading