Submission and domination

Being changed by domination?

ScrumptuousSarah wrote:
Is anyone into the idea of being so submissive while being fattened that they allow themselves to be changed? For instance, I l'd like to be so dependent and submissive to a feeder that they could train me with food, and I would slowly be more like an animal who just waddles around and stuffs herself than an actual free-thinking person. Or, at the least have myself be resistant to gaining at first but have myself subtly manipulated and tricked into thinking I love gaining weight.

For behavior modification like this, you will need to give up any notion of ever being in control again. Sound appealing? Let's talk.
9 years

Sarah,

Your profile lists an interested in domination. Sounds like you really want to find a Dom/Master who will mold you.
8 years

I love the idea of being taken over and changed to be whatever the person wants. Whether it's through manipulation or hypnosis or whatever
8 years

I use to be very controlling about most things about me but when it comes to food, I become so submissive. When I am being fed, I lose all control about who I am and submit to anybody who feeds me.
8 years

In many many ways I am not in control of myself now. I can't control what I wear because someone else dresses me. I can't control what I eat because I can't feed myself or control when I pee and poop. Been diapered forever so giving up all control would be easy
8 years

Becoming submissive to my feeder has kind of progressed as time has passed.

Initially the rule was simply: I eat what she tells me, when she tells me.

Her domination has extended since then... She picks out what I'm going to wear when we go out, she controls not just what I eat now, but also my sex life (the two are obviously very related). Gradually more and more of the decision making is going to her.

Combined with the increased teasing of how fat I'm getting, what a pig I am, and how much bigger my moobs are than hers (especially as she becomes more fit), I am quite enjoying it!
8 years

ScrumptuousSarah:
Is anyone into the idea of being so submissive while being fattened that they allow themselves to be changed? For instance, I l'd like to be so dependent and submissive to a feeder that they could train me with food, and I would slowly be more like an animal who just waddles around and stuffs herself than an actual free-thinking person. Or, at the least have myself be resistant to gaining at first but have myself subtly manipulated and tricked into thinking I love gaining weight.

Well that is interesting hehe....

i would even love to experience this edge of maybe thinking you can still control your weigh and prevent any further gain if needed by just doing some exercises but realize it won´t be so easy after trying it with a bigger softer belly and lesser fitness than i imagined smiley.

even she teasing me about like in the 6 th onth deal would be such a hot scenario ;-)

The hottest thing would be beaing teased by her about getting more out of shpe compared to her until she really would be able to overpower me when beeing stuffed and get me exhausted enough while she hast still energy enough to tease me and even rape me a littlebit^^
7 years

Oh my gosh, yes! I'd love to meet a trustworthy, creative Domme or Dom interested in taking the reins with respect to my weight and my body. Who am I kidding? I've already lost control...I just want someone to make it permanent.
7 years

For the right lady, I could definitely see myself changing. I've set some limits to my gaining, but for her I'd blow right past them. Probably end up as big as a house, if she wanted me to.
7 years

As a fantasy, this is my favourite general idea.
7 years
12   loading