Submission and domination

Being changed by domination?

Maximizeme:
Shouldn't a true dom/sub relationship result in change? How could a sub remain unchanged if choice had been forfeit?

My ideal fantasy includes me as a sub completely transformed by the relationship with my master. That loss or surrender of control, placing all my choices in his hands, and the new me that will emerge...fascinating! Exhilarating! Pretty hot too!

You say sub but then use the Master term. Are you a sub or a slave? Are you looking for TPE or do you want to keep some control?
6 years

Big Fat Tinkerbell:
I love this, and really want it in real life, not just fantasy. I'd love to be somebody's slave and be forced beyond immobility, them forcing me to eat and breeding me, despite me begging them to stop.

Being pregnant is hard enough, being pregnant while immobile would be absolute agony. What is beyond immobility though?
6 years

Maximizeme:
Shouldn't a true dom/sub relationship result in change? How could a sub remain unchanged if choice had been forfeit?

Agreed, but hopefully for the better. I believe in the campsite rule. Leave things better than you found them.

[quote ]Maximizeme:
You're right, I'm mixing terms. Likely because this still exists for me outside reality and fantasy has included both.

I think TPE someday, once trust has been established, and with a few agreed upon parameters (not really total then...?). I'm just a confused gal with lots of desires and hopes and sexy dreams. smiley[/quote]

Making this a reality is a choice, but one you can make even as a submissive or slave. Nobody else really can.

While not tpe I think a few limits for a slave is fair.
6 years

Taking a sub's trust and love and turning her into the woman she wants to be through your own love and direction. It's the ideal.
6 years

NewcastleLad:
Taking a sub's trust and love and turning her into the woman she wants to be through your own love and direction. It's the ideal.

Yes - THIS!

Trust is by far the most important ingredient in a dom/sub relationship. If you have a high degree of trust it can be very rewarding to give yourself over.
6 years

I would welcome some much wanted changes through domination or kindness, just getting started is where I struggle
6 years
12   loading