Gaining

Weight gain spa

That’s an awesome idea. It sounds amazing, like something straight out of an erotic WG fiction story. The only thing is that it costs a lot of money and effort. Who will actually buy the spa? How will it get funded when business is almost guaranteed not to pay for your expenses? How will it advertise? It’s great to dream, but putting it into action is another story. People in this community are completely unmotivated when it comes to matters outside the computer. If people here can’t even meet for lunch somewhere just once, I wonder how we’ll be able to start and run a business. Of course, there’s nothing I’d love more than to be proven wrong. If people contribute and the ball actually gets rolling on this project, I’ll donate all the money I can afford to and do whatever else is needed of me. I’d love it if a place like this could exist someday.
16 years

Weight gain spa

I nominate Saint Louis MO. smiley Its about as center US as your gonna get. Big international airport there as well. Alhtought not amny feeders here. Still be fun smiley
16 years

Weight gain spa

That would be a great trip. Get rid of the gym and install reclining feedee stations where you can get a massage by one or two people as you're kept pleasantly plump by the feeder near your head.

A stage in one of the entertainment rooms can be transformed into watching nightly feedee stuffing sessions where FA and FFA can enjoy watching fat men and women being grown to new heights...and weights as we all watch the show.

Have special classes where feeders can practice different feeding techinques.

Create a "Speed Feeding" like the Spead Dating where feeders get to stuff a man or woman for 5 - 10 minutes...a bell rings...and the feeder moves on to another feedee...leaving the belly-rubbing former feedee to a new feeder who gets filled again and again...at the end you have some extrememly fattened feedees all growning with happy feeders moving from one to the other doing some much needed belly rubbing.

Now, that would be a cruise with something for everyone.smiley
16 years