Events

Bgp -13th december

We will show up too... Just booked the hotel and flights, as this will be our holiday... We are looking forward to the party and of course the whole long weekend... smiley
9 years

Bgp -13th december

Not long left now, if you haven't brought your ticket you have till the 9th otherwise it's £25 on the door x
9 years

Bgp -13th december

Looking forward to see everyone!

I've ordered my tickets, don't count on Linda sending them out, but does anyone know if I need to email her to confirm anything? Or showing a proof of paypal transaction at the door
Is enough? x
9 years

Bgp -13th december

bodaciouz wrote:
Question;

Is anyone bringing food to this event? Like the first time I went to this event there was a buffet,second time a buffet was advertised but it consisted of a burger stand at the event that you had to pay for and a gift bag containing home made mince pies a a couple of quality street . lol I was famished !!!! I can only guess it will be even less this year judging by past events .......so ...what do ya think?

I think it doesn't sound like a Big Girl's Paradise at all!
9 years

Bgp -13th december

already in London, prepairing for the party tonight.
9 years

Bgp -13th december

salt wrote:
decipher wrote:
already in London, prepairing for the party tonight.

It was really nice to see you and your lovely wife again! smiley Sorry I left without saying goodbye but there were traffic wardens outside and I had to run and drive away because they were giving parking tickets at 2:30 in the morning! Hope to see you again soon smiley

------

Generally, a good night. Lovely to see and talk and spend time with some of the most wonderfully amazing people I know! xxxxxx

We're back home now too. Had a great weekend and especially the party. It's so good to see people in real life that you chat with and react on. Was good to see people again, that we met earlier in London and to meet new people that I've known from the chatbox.
You are great FF-ers!
9 years