Extreme obesity

Half ton couples

The enjoyment of fat and being fat together is enjoyed by many. What I find most appealing is being in a relationship with a partner and having a combined weight that nears or exceeds 1,000lbs. Are there couples on this site that share the same desire or have become or are becoming the Half Ton Couple?
9 years

Half ton couples

1/4 ton combined weight couples.....can even make the bed squeak and moan!

I imagine 1/2 ton of a couples weight will likely break a bed with aggressive activity.

It is pretty exciting to think about both people in the couple setting getting really Fat and heavy and bouncing bellies into each other.
9 years

Half ton couples

Solid craftsmanship....great job!

Part of the fun is feeling the bed shake and squeak a little without breaking it to the floor. You and your wife may be in for a big surprise when you stay at a hotel for the first time after having your sturdy bed....and hearing the strain, squeak and overall shaky movement of a bed there. Keep gaining and go rock a bed soon at a hotel.
7 years

Half ton couples

I was thinking just that the other day and I joined the forum to answer this thread.

One of my fantasies is precisely that: being with a SSBW and have a combined way of 500 Kg or more. And having to replace/improve the bed every year or so and see the impact of our weight on furniture both at home and outdoor or in restaurants or cafes. Hotels would be a special place as I understand the lower the class of the hotel is the cheaper its furniture is. So I would love to know we seriously damage beds and chairs in various establishments.

Finally Fat did you spend time in cheaper hotels? If yes were the bed weaker so to speak?
7 years

Half ton couples

Nice work to upgrade the house.

I am not sure there is an issue with breaking the bed in the hotel. If a really fat couple like those literally weighting more than 500 kilos between them I don't see how can they be held responsible. Not much more accountability than let's say a burnt bulb or empty remote batteries.

And it is always sexy to walk with your SO and know you are the largest couple around.

You are a luck guy.
7 years