Stuffing

Public stuffing fantasy

modrockerbee wrote:
That would be a good idea. Go somewhere where no one knows me or will most likely never see me again.

Though now I'm thinking that maybe if I were in a group that were all wearing tight fat-spilling-out outfits and stuffing ourselves together I could definetly do it. It's much easier to be that brave in groups.

If only I had fat/chubby like-minded friends...

I'd vote do it on a cruise.
9 years

Public stuffing fantasy

modrockerbee wrote:
It's great that there's other people with this fantasy. We should all go to a restaurant wearing our tightest clothes together and try to eat as much as possible!!!

I would love to do this. Have a group of male and female friends who would gather once a week at a different restaurant and we would stuff ourselves silly. Giving support to each other, encouraging our gaining, and massaging our swollen bellies afterwards. This would be so hot and so much fun!
9 years

Public stuffing fantasy

kingslayer wrote:
I dream of having a feedee that confident that she'd venture out in tight clothing and indulge endlessly in public... I would gladly give all the attention, feed and rub in front of everyone else in public...

I don't care what anyone thinks... and would love a partner in crime who felt the same way...

I would love this as well. It would be a dream fulfilled. And Modrockerbee's idea in a group stuffing of giving the winner a prize of an extra piece of cake if their clothes ripped or a button popped off is great and hot!
9 years

Public stuffing fantasy

I did something like this about a month ago. I went to a buffet in tight clothes (which is pretty much all my clothes now). Every time i refilled my belly pushed on my tshirt more and more. I think i got a few stares. I need to try again though with purposely tight clothes and my new, bigger belly.
9 years

Public stuffing fantasy

One morning, I overslept and had to rush to pick up a friend for the airport. I quickly put on jeans and a size to small t-shirt figuring that I would not have to get out of the car. Next thing I knew, my friend said that she hadn't eaten for hours and we ended up at Denny's. I was constantly pulling my t-shirt down at the diner. I gave up and accepted my exposed belly in public. I really got turned on by it and have gone to malls and buffets now with the same t-shirt. Love the stares.
9 years