Fat experiences

Bouncing back after bad dates

Soooooo all of the dates I've had all ended badly. Part of that was me, part of that was the partners I picked. Now I'm in a place where I could make a fresh start, but I feel like I've been held back by being afraid to repeat the same mistakes.
Add in the fact that I'm a fat panromantic demisexual, and my dating pool is well... smaller.
I'm sorry for complaining, but I've tried to explain this to my real life friends and they don't get it.
Do any ladies or any size have any tips?
9 years

DoctorHarleenQ wrote:
Soooooo all of the dates I've had all ended badly. Part of that was me, part of that was the partners I picked. Now I'm in a place where I could make a fresh start, but I feel like I've been held back by being afraid to repeat the same mistakes.
Add in the fact that I'm a fat panromantic demisexual, and my dating pool is well... smaller.
I'm sorry for complaining, but I've tried to explain this to my real life friends and they don't get it.
Do any ladies or any size have any tips?
Give up being a fat panromantic demisexual. I have no idea what that even is but maybe ditch the labels and just go on dates.

Maybe even go on dates with people you never would end up dating long term. I guess that's cruel to them. But sometimes you can be a bit selfish in life. Treat it like a practice job interview. Without the pressure or expectation I think you could find you get your confidence back
9 years

The most important thing is that you have plenty in common. Don't meet with someone because they are hot. There are so many pretty faces but the novelty of beauty wears thin really quickly. Meet people you really enjoy chatting to online and when you meet you'll have a great time. Worst case scenario you make a friend, best case scenario you find the perfect match!

I've been on dates with conventionally very beautiful women and its just no fun if you have nothing in common.
9 years