General

"coming out" for liking fat

Yeah. But it's a reality that I'm sure will become more and more common in the coming years. Obesity is increasing yearly after all.
9 years

I'm pretty sure it's the same here in England, although I don't really remember getting that much unwanted attention from it outside of bullies picking on me for it just so that they had something to pick on me for. Mind you, I was always quite subtle and natural about the whole thing.
Me: "Wow, she's pretty."
Person: "Eww, her? Really?"
Me: "Yeah, why not?"
Person: "She's fat!"
Me: "What's wrong with that?"
Person: <no answer>
9 years

I don't know if its just my situation or what, but most people who know me know I like bigger girls and they don't really care. I think it becomes a big deal when you yourself make a big deal out of it. I've just mentioned that I like bigger girls and thats about it really. I mean, my best friend knows I like fat girls. And thats how I put it, I like fat girls. So again, I don't know if I'm lucky or what. But I think the bigger deal you make out of it the more awkward it becomes.
9 years

The thing that always bothered me was when you date a fat woman and people ask why are you with them.

A lot of people just don't understand it. When I tell people I'd rather read a good book then go to bed with Kate Moss they don't believe me. If it was Rebel Wilson, well that would be another story.

As for the coming out, I never did overtly do it. I just casually mentioned I liked bigger women here and there, and then over the years they have seen women I've dated, so I'm sure everyone knows.

I don't even think you have to tell people. You don't get women telling you they have a foot fetish or love rough sex, its something people don't really mention.
9 years

flyinghorse wrote:
The thing that always bothered me was when you date a fat woman and people ask why are you with them.

A lot of people just don't understand it. When I tell people I'd rather read a good book then go to bed with Kate Moss they don't believe me. If it was Rebel Wilson, well that would be another story.

As for the coming out, I never did overtly do it. I just casually mentioned I liked bigger women here and there, and then over the years they have seen women I've dated, so I'm sure everyone knows.

I don't even think you have to tell people. You don't get women telling you they have a foot fetish or love rough sex, its something people don't really mention.

Yeah, I've never done the big 'coming out' thing either. On the one hand I'm a private enough person that I think 'is it anyone's business who I do & don't find attractive?' It would seem a bit of a non-starter as an opening line addressed to most people.

And on the other it's rarely been relevant to any conversation I've been in. Though there was one where a friend of mine was angling to set me up on a date with a friend of his who I remembered being very skinny, so I politely declined and explained. He was a bit bemused, and has since started asking my opinion on the attractiveness of any fat woman he sees me with and whether there's 'anything going on' but other than that it's had no effect, negative or otherwise.
9 years

Most people are heavy in the US, so someone is obviously doing some "hanky panky" with heavier people to keep that going! smiley .. Its the majority of the population..

There is no coming out IMO, your friends will still be your friends no matter who you date or what you prefer. If they don't then your friends aren't good friends smiley

Who are they, or anyone for that matter, to judge who / what you like?

Everyone knows I like pudgy gals, if they don't like it then too bad!
9 years

It's not easy to openly admit that if you had to choose between a svelte super model and a more than pudgy plus size model, you'd go for pudgy every time. People WOULD think you're weird. But that's the advantage of Fantasy Feeder. Here you can express your preferences and desires and no one thinks the worse of you for it!
7 years

I want to be flamboyantly feederistic/FFA; I want to show up on FFAdar like the alien invasion from "The Day the Earth Stood Still" show ed up on radar! I am very vocal about my love of BHMS irl; have discussed it with ladies at the gas station and bank, and of course my entire family and my one close friend know I'm a chubby chaser. I have come out as a feeder to my mom and 2 non-feedee BHMs, and my friend; everyone was supportive except my mom--she said that wanting to feed guys was "goofy." I want to make necklaces or T-shirts that say "feeder" and have little doughnuts, cupcakes, and slices of pizza. I'm not very crafty, so I would have to learn how.
7 years

I have ever loved the coming out for liking fat. I love it when ppl gaze at me and my fat wife.
7 years