Fat experiences

Belly sex!

Sounds nice!
9 years

Belly sex!

Another way to do it, and one that I've found to be mind-blowing, is using lube and sliding one's penis along belly folds. Add in a bit of jiggling and it's bliss for the one doing the humping.

Straight-on belly sex is one of those things that works infinitely better in fantasy than reality for a bunch of reasons, but hey, if you wanna plunge the depths of a belly button with your dick, *** away.
9 years

Belly sex!

Murphy wrote:
Another way to do it, and one that I've found to be mind-blowing, is using lube and sliding one's penis along belly folds. Add in a bit of jiggling and it's bliss for the one doing the humping.

I motherflipping love this. I don't even know what it is but it just makes me go craaazyyyyy
9 years

Belly sex!

SilverRider wrote:
Murphy wrote:

I motherflipping love this. I don't even know what it is but it just makes me go craaazyyyyy

Wish I were younger,smiley,could make your toes curl ,done this with a lovely SSBBW many years ago,heaven on earth !!
9 years

Belly sex!

I had an ex, 150 kg, very apple shaped. Thanks to dieting she lost about 35 kg. The result was a very, very soft belly. So when she lied on side a tube for my boner could be formed with her belly skin and fat. smiley
9 years

Belly sex!

Heh, my girlfriend loves this. ^^;

I wanted to give it a go and she was up for trying, we'll give most things a go at least once. She enjoyed it so much I had to do the rest of the deed normally, she was soaking the bed sheets. >.>

The only issue was that her bed is quite low to the floor and I'm about 6ft tall, she's something like 5'6", the logistics were a bit tough. :B
9 years