General

Members from the southern us

I live in Southern VA, just a little over half an hour from the NC border.
9 years

Raleigh, NC here. With the lack of a map it's (perhaps not?) surprisingly hard to find people nearby.
9 years

Louisiana member checking in. We have the best food. Be jealous smiley
9 years

The Bible Belt can no longer contain the growing belly of obesity in this region!

Here's to fried potatoes, biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausage, fried mushrooms (in fact, any vegetable must be fried!)!

Kentucky and Mississippi lead the nation in overweight and obese citizens! The rest of the south is not far behind!
9 years

GrowingLoveHandles wrote:
The Bible Belt can no longer contain the growing belly of obesity in this region!

Here's to fried potatoes, biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausage, fried mushrooms (in fact, any vegetable must be fried!)!

Kentucky and Mississippi lead the nation in overweight and obese citizens! The rest of the south is not far behind!

America's about to bust the buckle on the bible belt. Eat up, America haha.
9 years

ScarletJ wrote:
Yar, I be from Charleston, South Carolina born and raise on the water!!!

I think Charleston is the most beautiful city in the country. I love how you can see the most rotten old man on earth coming out of a candy-pink house. smiley They're the ultimate survivors in that city.
9 years

Northern Yankee, Maine. just because I'm feeling left out in the cold. (pun intended)
9 years

Land O' Lakes Florida and originally from Tampa
8 years

Thought I'd post again, southern VA here.
8 years

Mississippi here smiley
7 years
12   loading