Submission and domination

Diapers

I do. They feel so good!
9 years

Diapers

i like them on girls honestly
9 years

Diapers

I use them, and I want to be fed alot and get very fat for my feeder. I can not wait to meet him or her.
9 years

Diapers

i do almost every night, is fun and relaxing , i love diapers since i was 10 years old
8 years

Diapers

Never tried it and I doubt they could be found in my size, but I can think of so many ways they could be used to humiliate a submissive.

Are your hips more than 90"? idiaper.com/Tranquility-XL-Bariatric-Overnight_p_477.html
8 years

Diapers

perhaps wear them but ,cant get up ? thats the only reason i could combine abdlism and feederism it would be hot to have a feeder come up and poke a full diaper when youre sitting on the couch
8 years

Diapers

nighteousness:
perhaps wear them but ,cant get up ? thats the only reason i could combine abdlism and feederism it would be hot to have a feeder come up and poke a full diaper when youre sitting on the couch

It would be awesome to put on a nice fluffy diaper, plop down on the couch, and be fed all day long without ever getting up. One of my biggest fantasies.
8 years

Diapers

I love wearing diapers. I buy Bambinos on eBay and when I put them on, I suck in really hard and then use packing tape to make them ultra-snug on me so when I exhale, I overflow them.

They look better on me as I get fatter because as my body gets porkier, I look more and more like a giant baby. They're especially good for showing off plump thighs.
8 years

Diapers

Thaddeus:
I've thought about it a few times. hmm. Being so submissive that I can't even be bothered to get up and use the toilet, just let it all rip in my diapers.

But it would be embarrassing buying them in the store, and I'm not quite that submissive enough or whatever.

The fist time i bought them in the store I got this thrill I can't even describe. It was wonderful.

Now I just use amazon. Soooo easy!
7 years

Diapers

Fattening and diapering - perfect combo. Be forced to wear them, and forced to use them. It would be practical at those times when I'm too stuffed to move, stuck on the couch like a beached whale X)
Even better combined with my liking for stuckage - if I get helplessly wedged in a tight spot, my feeder could keep me stuck indefinitely, just keep feeding me and changing my diaper smiley
7 years
12   loading