Submission and domination

Diapers

I love diapers. I think seeing a girl in them makes her more cute and girly. Besides the FA I have a kink of seeing diapers swell from water like from a hose or shower.
7 years

Diapers

Thaddeus:
I've thought about it a few times. hmm. Being so submissive that I can't even be bothered to get up and use the toilet, just let it all rip in my diapers.

But it would be embarrassing buying them in the store, and I'm not quite that submissive enough or whatever.

collegeguy2514:
The fist time i bought them in the store I got this thrill I can't even describe. It was wonderful.

Now I just use amazon. Soooo easy!
Once had to buy diapers to protect a valuable couch from menstruation. NO ONE will say anything in the store.
7 years

Diapers

The humiliation of being made to wear and use them is wonderful and humbling. And they are great for helping turn a fatty into a slobby as well.
5 years

Diapers

STEVE4511:
[quote]TiBee:
I love them, i love the soaked bulky and warming feeling, the rushing of the plastic pant over the reusable napies smiley
Would like to see you in diapers and also help you with them.

What do you mean by help with them? The only help I can think of would be making sure that I stayed in them. smiley
4 years
12   loading