Gaining

How young did you realize?

When I was in my early teens, I became fascinated with wanting to gain weight or others gaining weight. As I grew older, the desire was still there. It was until later in life, I decided to let myself go and see what happens. I have yet to be disappointed.
8 years

I've always been an FA but I'd say gaining got started around 9 or 10 when I encountered catalogs advertising the "bulging beauties" models. i thought they were gorgeous if a little too over the top makeup wise. I decided that I wanted an SSBBW, but then realized how weird of a match we would be if i was way thinner so i started gaining and really enjoyed in and never looked back.
8 years

This makes me feel old. When I was a freshman in college (mid 90's) I was in the computer lab of my dorm and stumbled across Dimensions, and specifically the Melanie Bell stories. It took me years to work out exactly what about Feederism I like in terms of how I see my own body and what I like in others, but I know that is the day that I first separated out fatness as a sexy thing.
8 years

I came to realize myfacination / interest in being a feeder sprang from fantasies of giving a woman lots of food.. She would eat happily, and expand, like Violet Beauregard, except she wouldn't turn blue.
8 years

Really early for me, I was probably 5 or so when I first felt "funny" about the idea of gaining weight.

I remember being fascinated with Hansel and Gretel, and wishing I could be forced to eat cakes and pies, etc until I got fat.

Also, I recall going to my first "all you can eat" buffet... I was probably 9. I put away WAY more food than I was used to. I felt like I was going to burst, and loved it.

Still, other than rarely stuffing myself when I could, the whole feedism thing took a back seat in my teen years. I remember cautiously Googling... sorry, Yahooing stuff in high school back in 1996-2000, but it was risky. I found out there was a book called "Dr. Chocolate Milk's Get Fat Quick Guide" or something, but there was not much online that I could find.

Once I moved into a dorm room, and had my own computer (this probably made the biggest difference), the feedist stuff came on a lot stronger.

One thing that made me mad, and probably made my roommate mad too... I was always ordering pizza, eating junk food, ice cream, etc... trying to pack-on pounds, but never gained weight. He went to the gym a lot, but had a weakness for the aforementioned food. Saw me with some, he wanted it too. And he gained the Freshman 30 in the first semester. All my efforts, and he was the one who gained. Dammit.

But yeah, I've "known" since I was 5, but wasn't really active with it until I was 18 or so. Even then, my weight held steady into my late 20s.
8 years

I have a bunch of feedistish memories from 5 or 6 years old. The most powerful one was "Porky's Romance" where Petunia Pig lounges on the couch eating chocolates and gets really fat by the end.
8 years

billedmeup:
Melanie Bell brings back old memories. Her story, "Expanding Star" was the first long form wg fiction I had ever read. I still think it is one of the best.
]www.dimensionsmagazine.com/dimtext/stories/melanie/exp/MB-Exp01.html

Not my first experience, but I discovered these after she had vanished from "the scene," but it really made my appreciation mature, in a way... I often wonder what happened to Melanie Bell?
8 years

My first real identification as being an FA was with "the Munchies," a short cartoon played between shows on Saturday mornings back in the 80's, I think.

It was a warning to children watching TV cartoons on the weekend that becoming a couch potato might result in them becoming a bit tubby.

Those lines still haunt me: "Here munch this, here munch that, now you're not just bored, you're FAT!"

I was just reminded of it last week, as a story was posted on this site referencing that old cartoon!
8 years

For me, it was more of a preggo fetish I had first back. Which turned into a big belly and just plain fat fetish as you don't get stuck with a kid at the end of it.
8 years

I'm pretty sure that for me it must have started when I watched this ad, I was about 5. It's funny watching it again 20 years later.
8 years
1234   loading