forum  stuffing

i want to stuff someone so big3 years

I guess this would be a feeders version of the chat topic "I want to stuff so that..."

I want to stuff someone so much that their belly expands with so much food that they are completely helpless under the weight of that food filling them. I would have them keep eating until they couldn't swallow any more food from the shear about that has been packed into their belly. After all that I would lovingly rub their belly telling them how good of a job they did until they fall asleep in a food coma. ^\\\^

i want to stuff someone so big3 years

lovemestuffme wrote:
Can i have that?? Lol

Hehe if only smiley

i want to stuff someone so big2 years

Jinx Cole:
I guess this would be a feeders version of the chat topic "I want to stuff so that..."

I want to stuff someone so much that their belly expands with so much food that they are completely helpless under the weight of that food filling them. I would have them keep eating until they couldn't swallow any more food from the shear about that has been packed into their belly. After all that I would lovingly rub their belly telling them how good of a job they did until they fall asleep in a food coma. ^\\\^
the only thing better would be if you were sitting on his belly while you stuffed him.

Jinx Cole:

SubmissiveFoody:
the only thing better would be if you were sitting on his belly while you stuffed him.
it would be even better once you run out of food you feed him you to make him grow even fatter like Vore ^^ I'm a feedee btw and pred in Vore

I love this idea. :-)

Petty9x:
I love this idea. :-)
my idea ?

More the one of Jinx Cole and SubmissivFoody.
To be honest: My dictionary doesn`t know "Vore", so...... ;-) Sorry

Oh wow this took off unexpectedly! Keep it up I love reading all of these! And in the two years since I made this I don't think mine changed much except I would try to feed her a little more when she got to that point... Also I've become a switch so if this happened to me I would love it even though I'm still very much a feeder.

Jinx Cole:

Would love to experience this so much. By a female feeder who gets ever more aroused by my continued fattening.

Jinx Cole:

do it to me
1 page 1 of 2   loading