Stuffing

I want to stuff someone so big

I guess this would be a feeders version of the chat topic "I want to stuff so that..."

I want to stuff someone so much that their belly expands with so much food that they are completely helpless under the weight of that food filling them. I would have them keep eating until they couldn't swallow any more food from the shear about that has been packed into their belly. After all that I would lovingly rub their belly telling them how good of a job they did until they fall asleep in a food coma. ^\\\^
9 years

lovemestuffme wrote:
Can i have that?? Lol

Hehe if only smiley
9 years

Oh wow this took off unexpectedly! Keep it up I love reading all of these! And in the two years since I made this I don't think mine changed much except I would try to feed her a little more when she got to that point... Also I've become a switch so if this happened to me I would love it even though I'm still very much a feeder.
7 years

Jinx Cole:
I guess this would be a feeders version of the chat topic "I want to stuff so that..."

I want to stuff someone so much that their belly expands with so much food that they are completely helpless under the weight of that food filling them. I would have them keep eating until they couldn't swallow any more food from the shear about that has been packed into their belly. After all that I would lovingly rub their belly telling them how good of a job they did until they fall asleep in a food coma. ^\\\^

Would love to experience this so much. By a female feeder who gets ever more aroused by my continued fattening.
7 years