forum  extreme obesity

into slobs?2 weeks

projectpolemics:
My wife is pretty dainty and cleanly generally, but as she's gotten huge, it's like she just can't help herself anymore when she eats!

She asks for bibs whenever she can when we eat out, because she's developed a habit of losing food in between her cleavage. And there's always sauce running down her face and down to her chin when she eats. It never used to happen when she was smaller...but not she doesn't even bother wiping her face because she knows I'll clean her up.

I never thought I'd find something like that attractive or lovely, but it's just such a good sign of how happy and content my fat princess is!

Have you experienced a daily gain cap? Like if she eats over a certain amount it dosent do more for her? I have a feedee eating a jar of peanut butter a day along with a half gallon of cream and 3 huge meals and im wondering if thats too much for her body to absorb at once

into slobs?2 weeks

Joshredzippo:
Have you experienced a daily gain cap? Like if she eats over a certain amount it dosent do more for her? I have a feedee eating a jar of peanut butter a day along with a half gallon of cream and 3 huge meals and im wondering if thats too much for her body to absorb at once

She might just be a slow and steady gainer like my wife. I don't realize how much she's gotten fatter until it subtly dawns on me that she's hit another milestone and become "too fat for X".

She doesn't realize she's getting too fat for certain things either until I remind her her behavior's changed to adapt to her gradually but ever-swelling body.

into slobs?2 weeks

Joshredzippo:

projectpolemics:
She might just be a slow and steady gainer like my wife. I don't realize how much she's gotten fatter until it subtly dawns on me that she's hit another milestone and become "too fat for X".

She doesn't realize she's getting too fat for certain things either until I remind her her behavior's changed to adapt to her gradually but ever-swelling body.

That didnt really answer what i wanted to know, thats good to know though, i was wondering whats the max amount of fat you can gain in one day in weight
3 page 3 of 3   loading