Fat experiences

I got so much more attention

They sense your confidence!
9 years

mrfantasy1 wrote:
They sense your confidence!

Agreed.....they sense your confidence!

Also, I have to believe another couple reasons.... Men are very visual and more than likely you are wearing very form fitting clothing showing off your sexy curves which men love form fitting clothing......more than likely because all of your clothing is very form fitting now that you have gained many beautiful Lbs. as well as many Men actualy like fleshier women than they would like to admit.

My wife at her heaviest 5' 3" a little over 200 Lbs. all of a sudden was fairly confident with all the weight she gained with her pregnancies and a couple years after even gained some more weight rather than losing any. Well, most of her clothes were extremely form fitting, OK tight and not only were her huge breasts popping out of most of her tops but her belly would spill out underneath her tank tops. One day she went to pick up a package from the UPS guy in our driveway while I happened to be in the garage, she was in a pair of jeans that were now much to tight and a Black Tank top with her Breasts barely being constrained and her love handles and belly spilled out with her Tank top riding up exposing her tan soft Fat flesh. The UPS guy was basically stuttering when talking to her and handing over the package. As she came over to me in the garage afterwards....I said "that guy could barely talk he was so infatuated with you and your body" . I said and he is not the only one I have noticed lately drooling while looking at you. She admitted she has noticed that over the last year or so....and she then said "I guess guy's like Fat Pretty women these days".

It was since she gained the last amount of weight over that past year where all her clothes were very form fitting and tight but she still looked very classy. I think this is what gave her more confidence that shined through as well as guy's loving the extra Fat and flesh in all her tight clothing.
9 years

ablejack wrote:
Skinny girls being fashionable is like some pathetic modern and relatively recent reaction to control the sexual prowess of femininity.

I adore this sentence smiley
9 years

I gotten the same response since I too gotten fat.
9 years

I am thinking it may be that there are a lot of thin people around, and a lot of somewhat chubby people around. But there are fewer really big people around, and when someone with that preference sees someone who is really big, they want to make a connection, look, etc. It may be a while before they see someone that size again (who is their age, etc.)
9 years