Fat experiences

Fa fiance and me gaining

Chubby kitty wrote:
Hi all, I'm looking for some advice.
I've been with my fiancé for four years and only within the past few weeks has be admitted he's an fa and enjoys my belly.

It's really exciting for me but I'm really unsure what to do or say. Last night he wanted me to be open about what I wanted and when I explained I wanted to try gaining, he agreed.

However, this has really confused me as I met him originally on ff in 2011 and he was always adamant he only joined because of his size and he had no other interest in the fetish.When I try and ask him what suddenly made him come out about it, he doesn't really say much.

I'm just a little unsure of how to approach things as I don't want to make him uncomfortable. Any advice would be amazing!

Good for you!

I would say go about it gently. I am pretty sure if he said he loves your belly he is pretty into a Fatter you.....not to mention you have gained 60 Lbs. fairly recently and after this is when he tells you he likes it and Loves your belly (which is obviously bigger than once was when he never mentioned anything). Your weight gain has probably been driving him wild.

How did he react when you said you wanted to gain weight?

Or are you thinking more along the lines of getting him to gain weight with you that you feel insecure about telling him?
9 years

Fa fiance and me gaining

You can always try to get his views in more roundabout ways. Like, some relaxed evening ask him how he imagines you two in ten years time. Or for that matter "if we won a small lottery, what would your dream honeymoon be?" ( since you are engaged).
9 years

Fa fiance and me gaining

I would not try to analyze it too much. Just take it from where it is now. If he wants you to gain, and you want to gain, there is nothing to analyze.
9 years