Fat experiences

Dating a non-feedist

Haha, this is so true. I have actually done the same thing where I've erased a message because "nah, your not fat, Yet... Wait till I secretly fatten you up" is not sexy for a normal guy.
9 years

Dating a non-feedist

My wife is a foodie in a strictly non erotic sense. In fact, after a rich meal she is less sexual. Me, all things food and fat are erotic.

It is awkward at times, in terms of internal emotional management, bit you get used to it.
9 years

Dating a non-feedist

Goodness, yes. All the time! The other thing I'm prone to doing is testing the waters in horribly awkward ways. Even now I'm conversing with a long term (and currently long distance) casual romance of mine that I'll be seeing when I visit America next month, and just today I asked him, "how do you feel about bellies?" Lol! For the record, he's too busy looking at a$$ to care much about them. A sad failure, and he's an FA to boot!

So I guess that illustrates it pretty well. I can date an FA. Really, I don't date guys who aren't at least proud FA's, so I don't imagine I'll ever feel the need to hide how much I love being fat. But my fatsexuality primarily expresses itself through how much I love/need my fat to be enjoyed for the abundant squishy goodness it is, much more so than a consistent fantasy about gaining. Although that component is always present, and I'd really like to date someone who shares this fetish so I can have both of those needs fulfilled! That, and non-fetish FA's rarely seem to be into belly rubs smiley

On the note of "fatsexuality," I agree wholeheartedly! Which makes me sad, in a way, because the more I explore my relationship with my fetish/sexuality, the more I realise how unavoidably important it is, and how many great guys it may be ruling out as potential matches. I don't know if I'll continue to make the kind of effort I am now to be with a fellow feedist in the future, as I would like to have a family, etc., and that may not be possible if I only consider being with someone who shares this fetish.
9 years

Dating a non-feedist

Wow! So glad I read this thread, it's nice to know that I'm not alone. This fetish that we all share is the last taboo, I mean, the BDSM folks get to be "out of the closet" so to speak.
9 years

Dating a non-feedist

I had the opposite issue, actually...I went so long before I met anyone into this that I automatically self-censored.

When I finally went out on a date with a feedee, saying the words "feeder" and "feedee" out loud felt really weird!
9 years

Dating a non-feedist

Didn't that lead to a whole bunch of tumblr's freaking out about it and saying it's promoting abuse?
9 years

Dating a non-feedist

Softly.
That is so beautiful.
9 years

Dating a non-feedist

Over the years I have learned that I need to be open and up front in a subtle sort of way. I learned years ago that I really cannot date a non-feedee/foodee. In my life experiences, I have tried to date women that watch what they eat closely and never overeat and I can't handle that. I'm not constantly trying to overstuff the woman I'm involved with but I like to engage in feeding, encouraging, overstuffing, feederism activity at least once a week. It's like a person who has some other fetish or fetishes, they need that fix! To me, I find this fetish far easier to explore and bring up in casual conversation with a woman that any other fetish! At the early stages of a relationship the couple are learning about each other and asking questions to discover similarities. We all do that. You ask about hobbies or interest such as music, movies right? It's this simple; so what are some of your favorite foods and restaurants? And I'm very open and quick to state that, I'm asking these questions because in the opening stages of a relationship most of the time we go out to eat. I want to be sure I take you to nice restaurants that you like and really enjoy the food so that you will eat until your hearts content. I also ask about favorite drinks and deserts. After dinner I make it clear that "I really enjoyed seeing how much you loved that dish". Is there anything else you would like? This place has great deserts!

I try to make it a point to encourage her to overeat and enjoy the fact that she did! If after a few dates I see it's pointless then I don't see the point in continuing. With all that stated, I have actually had ladies tell me "you're weird" and I've also heard "you're crazy"! That's okay, I would rather hear that up front and not waste my time! I am a FEEDER! Yes, I'm a FEEDER! It's the one fetish I have that I can enjoy acting out in public with a lovely feedee and not get arrested! Think about that we feedist are the lucky ones! Be it a restaurant, a dinner party, or a barbeque I can actually fulfill my desires. Barbeques are the easiest because walking up to my date (who has already eaten a full meal) with a huge plate of food in one hand and a fork in the other and shoveling food into her mouth with her caressing her already full belly is pure heaven! I also get off on the attention that it attracts.

No, I could not date a non-feedist! And I'm going to make two statements that I am sure will draw criticism; first, as a feeder I love dating women who are binge eaters! Second, a binge eating bulimic is pretty intense as well (here starts the hate mail).
8 years

Dating a non-feedist

lush:
Ive been with my hb since I was 17. I was very slim then. Over the years, as you can see, ive gained a lot! Hes never ever complained but is not an FA. Hes never touched my belly, or fed me apart from the occasional ice cream...but ive lived all these years suppressing my needs. We have a great relationship but talking about being fat and being fed just doesn't come easy even after all this time. I have lived a life of pretending to want to lose weight. Even doing so once or twice and pretending that I wasnt into all this any more.

But now im bigger and more mature (llol) I find im more comfortable with my size and belly, but still cannot admit my desires. So I search for 'rrelief' an outlet on sites like these... w which can be dangerous...

I guess it is the same thing for the admirers. My wife is a BBW but hates it. So I go to sites like these and chat and read the stories,etc.
8 years

Dating a non-feedist

StomachStretcher:
Over the years I have learned that I need to be open and up front in a subtle sort of way. I learned years ago that I really cannot date a non-feedee/foodee. In my life experiences, I have tried to date women that watch what they eat closely and never overeat and I can't handle that. I'm not constantly trying to overstuff the woman I'm involved with but I like to engage in feeding, encouraging, overstuffing, feederism activity at least once a week. It's like a person who has some other fetish or fetishes, they need that fix! To me, I find this fetish far easier to explore and bring up in casual conversation with a woman that any other fetish! At the early stages of a relationship the couple are learning about each other and asking questions to discover similarities. We all do that. You ask about hobbies or interest such as music, movies right? It's this simple; so what are some of your favorite foods and restaurants? And I'm very open and quick to state that, I'm asking these questions because in the opening stages of a relationship most of the time we go out to eat. I want to be sure I take you to nice restaurants that you like and really enjoy the food so that you will eat until your hearts content. I also ask about favorite drinks and deserts. After dinner I make it clear that "I really enjoyed seeing how much you loved that dish". Is there anything else you would like? This place has great deserts!

I try to make it a point to encourage her to overeat and enjoy the fact that she did! If after a few dates I see it's pointless then I don't see the point in continuing. With all that stated, I have actually had ladies tell me "you're weird" and I've also heard "you're crazy"! That's okay, I would rather hear that up front and not waste my time! I am a FEEDER! Yes, I'm a FEEDER! It's the one fetish I have that I can enjoy acting out in public with a lovely feedee and not get arrested! Think about that we feedist are the lucky ones! Be it a restaurant, a dinner party, or a barbeque I can actually fulfill my desires. Barbeques are the easiest because walking up to my date (who has already eaten a full meal) with a huge plate of food in one hand and a fork in the other and shoveling food into her mouth with her caressing her already full belly is pure heaven! I also get off on the attention that it attracts.

No, I could not date a non-feedist! And I'm going to make two statements that I am sure will draw criticism; first, as a feeder I love dating women who are binge eaters! Second, a binge eating bulimic is pretty intense as well (here starts the hate mail).

Ya know all of this in one way or another is exactly what we all experience. I mean the ideal would be to love the person and have them into the exact same fetish but it never really works that way or I should say most of the time.

I will try and be short with the story of my wife and my experience which touches on your post as well as many other's.

When I met my wife she was a Beautiful work out / Gym queen that was curvy with some chubby bits.....and a big sweet tooth. After dating for a while I fell in Love with her for many of her qualities. I told her early on she should slow down on her workouts and relax a bit...she was reluctant but she did and she quickly gained a bit of weight. She didn't seem to like the fact she gained even though I loved it and told her how beautiful she was. She said she used to be quite "Chunky" before she started working out so much. This excited me quite a bit to hear this. I would often watch her snacking while skipping workouts before we would go out to dinner ....and after a few months she gained even more weight. I was much younger at the time.... being this was many years ago....I probably showed to much appreciation for her new Lbs. and even went as far as to wanting to weigh her ...actually many times throughout her gaining. She would stand on the scale in front of me in her panties and Bra which were both extremely tight now with her belly bulging out and hanging over the waist band along with her big breasts flowing out the top of her bra and would shyly not want to see what the scale read. She began to not be very amused with her weight should I say.....even though she was more Beautiful than ever and any guy on this board would certainly agree with her newly added Lbs. and figure. Her modest gaining "in my eyes" got me wanting more. Her 5 ' 3" frame was now 158 Lbs. and she looked breathtaking. When we met she was around 120 Lbs. but just 2 years before that she mentioned to me she weighed just over 170 Lbs. I kept craving for her to gain back to 170 Lbs or even more. I never told her this but as she looked bummed most of the time with her fattened figure...even though she would be snacking on a whole bag of cookies or chocolates I would tell her how beautiful she was. Her it came for the first time..... she said "ho
8 years
12   loading