Fat experiences

First bbw

My high school sweet heart was not big by any level. Even though I have always liked big girls. after her it was all fat chicks. I could wright a story on my experiences to find the right fat woman.
9 years

First bbw

gimmejiggle wrote:
I'd always had chubby partners, starting with a size 12, and slowly gaining confidence to build up to what I really wanted.
A size 14, 16...
Then I met the most gorgeous little lady yet, she was like a little doll. At 5'1, and a size 22 she was amazing, and one of the funnest, cheekiest women I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.
I know I'll remember the first time we had sex for the rest of my life. The feel of all that flesh touching mine, with her on top her belly lay on me up past my belly button. When she leaned forward to brush her huge soft breasts in my face, the weight of her on my chest was amazing, I could hardly breathe.
It was truly a life changing moment. How could I ever want anything less?
For those of you reading this that have fantasised about larger women, but have never acted upon it.
Do it.
For me it was like I'd finally found myself.

Great first post!

Yep....I am trying to make my Gorgeous curvy wife who is 5' 3" get to over 200 Lbs. again because on shorter women the Lbs. show up so damn sexy.

I use to think 180-200 Lbs on her would be the maximum.....but over the years I have been craving even more weight on her......I have been fantasizing about seeing her 230,250 or even 300 Lbs. and like you said I would probably love every soft squishy Lb of her at these heavier weights.
9 years

First bbw

kingslayer wrote:
The first bbw I met we were both minors... I found her attractive at first... nothing more than any other girl but we were out swimming at a local dipping area on the moorlands and she turned up in this tight bikini I was stunned by her weight and confidence...

At later points as we dipped in the water she'd pull me away from all our friends and would point out to me how tight and small her bikini was getting, how she thought her belly was overflowing but she liked it... Later she cuddled up to me in the shallows and I sat... she climbed onto my lap and cuddled close... she made me rub her curves and grip her tightly so the current wouldn't pull us apart...

Then we went to the ice cream van and got a bite, she insisted that one wasn't enough for her. So I got her the two and she made me watch every little bite... I think it was from then on that I became an FA...

That was a great story from your past Kingslayer!

So damn sexy feeling heavier curves under water....they almost seem fatter , softer and of course smoother and more slippery. Wouldn't you love to see this one now.
9 years