Fat experiences

A fat experience

(the person in question has allowed me to share the details of several of our encounters as long as she can keep her anonymity. I shall refer to her as M)

I met M on FF. She lived fairly close and we decided to hang out and get to know each other. I say hang out rather than a "date" because it was very informal. She was new in town and wanted to know where to get a good burger. So I took her to a couple places. This was after us chatting for a couple months and talking on the phone.

When I met M I would describe her as being on the brink of being chubby. She's 5' 5 and was 160 lbs with a curvy body type. A bit of a pot belly strained against her t-shirt and when she would lift her arms her shirt would rise to expose her semi-flabby stomach. She had nice curvy hips as well.

The first time we went to In N Out Burger because she had never been before. We both got a double-double, fries, and a coke. After we finished she said she wanted another. So she did, and she put it away with ease. The girl could eat. Was she trying to get fat? Maybe was her answer.

We had some frank discussions and I told her what I was into. I told her if we went out that I would try to pack a helluva lot of weight on her, that I would tease her for it, that I would make her work-out, and that failed work-outs would result in even more pounds piling on her. That I was dominant. That if we entered into a dom/sub relationship I would control her weight for a year then reassess (i.e allow her to back out if she wanted or re-up for another year).

She was into it all. She would say so over text or PM. In person she was always a little more coy.

Then we lost touch. I tried reaching out to her a couple times but never heard back. This happens sometimes in this lifestyle. So, I moved on.

Three years passed and I got a text from M. Her text said, "want to tease me?" "Why?" I asked. "Because I got fat" she said.

I never hold grudges when it comes to this lifestyle. I wasn't mad that she split without saying a word. So I agreed to meet up.

Yeah, she got fat. She filled out everywhere. Her stomach roll hung over her belt. Her hips were wide and fat and her butt was big. At first glance i thought that there was some serious padding going on with her ass but I would learn later that, nope, it was just a really ***. I would also learn later that she had got up to 250 lbs.

Through several of our conversations I came to realize what turned her on so much about weight gain was not only the aesthetics of fat but how embarrassing for her it was to get fat and have it pointed out in a demonstrative way. So, I figured I owed it to her to give her what she wanted. So when I saw her I said, "Daaaaaamn M, look at the size of you, you've porked yourself right up!" Well, as God as my witness I think I made the girl orgasm right then and there.

M is what I call a denialist. What I mean is, you could say to her, "Damn you got fat" and her response would be a cheeky, "You jerk! No I haven't." But, it's obvious that she's gotten fat. Her denying it is part of the game. She wants you to come right back at her, lift up her shirt, squeeze her chunky fat, jiggle her ass, grab her fat hips and then say demonstratively," Oh, yes you have fat girl, and if you deny it again I'm getting you on the scale."

I could have gotten M very very fat. And I would have. But she never could fully embrace the idea and never gave the go ahead.
9 years