Belly hanging over knees

sarahjuana wrote:
i know it'll never happen

Not with that attitude it won't.
9 years

Belly hanging over knees

sarahjuana wrote:
Haha, I know it's an extremely common desire here smiley

For me, it won't happen because my ideal weight is around 300lbs, just a tiny bit from where I currently am.
I have fantasies of becoming much, much larger, but it's just not something that would work with my current lifestyle.

I've actually been called fake and what have you for not wanting this as a reality after mulling it over for a while.

Actually this is one way I can tell someone is NOT a fake. Real people are concerned about getting too big or not being able to continue their liefestyle. Fakes say they want to weigh 1000 pounds.
9 years

Belly hanging over knees

johnxyz wrote:
sarahjuana wrote:

For me, it won't happen because my ideal weight is around 300lbs, just a tiny bit from where I currently am.
I have fantasies of becoming much, much larger, but it's just not something that would work with my current lifestyle.

I've actually been called fake and what have you for not wanting this as a reality after mulling it over for a while.

Actually this is one way I can tell someone is NOT a fake. Real people are concerned about getting too big or not being able to continue their liefestyle. Fakes say they want to weigh 1000 pounds.

Could not agree more. I have found that I really can't gain much more than 300 lbs. without really compromising my knees and mobility. The fantasy of growing even bigger is very pleasant and intellectually I would love to eat my way up to 400 lbs. but know I can't in real life. I am definitely a full-blown FA with strong gaining fantasies and love fat but know there are limits in reality.
9 years

Belly hanging over knees

BigFA wrote:
johnxyz wrote:
sarahjuana wrote:

I completely agree, due to my profession I can't get too big or I won't fit in maintenance accesses. I would love to get super huge someday, in fantasy it works nicely. Reality though, has different ideas.

Could not agree more. I have found that I really can't gain much more than 300 lbs. without really compromising my knees and mobility. The fantasy of growing even bigger is very pleasant and intellectually I would love to eat my way up to 400 lbs. but know I can't in real life. I am definitely a full-blown FA with strong gaining fantasies and love fat but know there are limits in reality.
9 years

Belly hanging over knees

You're not fake for wanting to be realistic in managing your fetish. I too work in a field where I have to watch my size. It doesn't make you any less for being a mature realist.
8 years

Belly hanging over knees

My belly has gotten big enough, that it hangs 1 to 2 inches. I have wondered what I would look like, after gaining 50 to 100 pounds. As a man I have wondered how it would feel. Would it become large enough, that I started to waddle as I walked. It is not something you can easily ask someone.
8 years

Belly hanging over knees

Belly hanging is my most favorite thing and the more it hangs like over knees the better. Meeting a woman in real life, who have a belly that hanging over the knees would be the best thing in my life, but it would be unlikely and would only be in my fantasy.
8 years

Belly hanging over knees

It all depends on size and genetics. Look at big cutie Ellie. She has a huge belly that hangs past her knees
7 years

Belly hanging over knees

SsbbwTav:

A word of warning: I was under the false impression that at a higher weight my weight gain would stop. But it doesn't always work like this and nobody knows the mechanism of the human body. I seem to put on weight much more easily now than I did when I was 300 pounds. Maybe because my mobility is compromised, maybe because I am older, or maybe because my appetite has gotten out of control and without realizing, I eat much more. I know there is a theory about fat cells but I have never understood it to be honest. In any case, now I gain more easily than I did 200 pounds ago.

Wow that is hot, as a feedee and feeder, I love this. It makes sense, you get used to the gaining and the creating fat and it works better and better. I can feel that now that I'm 260 that I'm a lot hungrier. Also I enjoy eating very fat things more and more, when I was still 180, I could not eat massively fat stuff, I got stomach upset. But now that my belly got fat, I crave it more and more. I can now eat 4 large fries from McDonalds, which give 2000 kcals, half of it in pure fat, that is 100 g of fat, that is 0.22 pounds, so almost a quarter pound of fat going inside me and while before not all of it got digested, it is now all used and it is exciting to feel how this is fattening me up. As you might know, fat cells never vanish, they can empty or fill, but once you gain more than they can hold, they divide and you got a new higher setpoint for the weight. I can feel that I got a lot more of them and they want to fill and balloon up with fat.
I used to think that yes, I will get satisfied to grow and be fed and to get fat, but I have an inkling that going up to 300 and 350 will just get me ready for strong and faster weight gain, the gut gets fatter and gets used to balloon up with fat.
As a feedee, this is incredibly exciting and I have a feeling that I might become very fat, because I will always become more prone to putting on fat, all that fat wants to grow more, and faster gaining might do something to them, multiplying them faster. So the upwards pull will get stronger, a set point of 350 might go to 400 and then 500, where the lust for feeding, gaining and fat becomes stronger and more powerful.
As a feedee, I also might be wired differently, because I had experimented with funnel, and real tube feeding a while ago, but I notice that the fatter I get, the more I long for it, this erotic feeling that my stomach is a balloon that needs to be inflated. Force feeding has become something exciting and feeling the pressure inside rise every time a little, my gut getting bigger, the stomach larger and giving in to the pressure and then the resulting massive fat gain, the belly getting hard and pumped up, but then at the same time starting to sag with the fat. It seems to me that the hottest thing is to fatten up an already fat feedee, instead of diet and losing weight you fatten up more, like a fat feedee is already so fat that the fattening has to keep going.
As I gain, super obese women and men have become very erotic and desirable to me, as I can feel going there too and having a belly that hangs further and further down, what a dream.

And like you report, I can feel that, gaining another 100 pounds won't satisfy, but just set up my gut for faster and easier weight gain. It feels to me that after that, it gets easier to make me grow and I can't wait to enter that next stage called obesity.
7 years
12   loading