Fat experiences

Losing touch with gaining

Nope.....not for me....If anything my weight gain attraction has gone up on the scale (Pun intended).

I like more Fat on women than I ever have......and I crave for more heavier Fat on my wife.

My scale:

High school: liked girls a bit chubby say 140-150 Lbs.

College: Like girls overweight and slightly bigger 150-180Lbs.

Starting career: Wanted to see my girlfriend go from pretty chubby to Fat 180- to over 200+ Lbs.

Currently: Want My wife who is 5' 3" to get to 200 Lbs. again..... and I even dream of her at 250 & even 300 Lbs.

I think I would love her figure at 300 Lbs.....who know's I might even like more.

So yea......I haven't lost this weight gain fetish! I am curious to see if anyone is the same as you on this board. There certainly are times I wish I lost or at least maintained my liking at lower weights.
9 years

I havent lost interest exactly, but I have found that as I get fatter I am more open to the idea of skinny or thin women, whereas previously I was really only interested in chubby.
9 years

Elanor wrote:
My interest for weight gain sort of comes and goes. Sometimes I'm extremely passionate and hardcore about it, other times I just cannot be bothered.

This is interesting thread!

I agree with Elanor in that sometimes I cam extremely passionate almost addicted to weight gain and Fat and other times I am still very much in love with it but it's not nearly as consuming.

During the times where I am almost addicted it usual lasts anywhere from a week to a couple months.
9 years

person12670 wrote:
I havent lost interest exactly, but I have found that as I get fatter I am more open to the idea of skinny or thin women, whereas previously I was really only interested in chubby.

Not for me exactly but I have found a couple times when I was intentionally gaining that I became more turned on by myself getting fatter than actually seeing my wife get fatter.

I never thought something like this would have happened.
I guess it was more the actually feeling of Fat with my 24/7 and the thought of a bit of humility entering into it and really wanting my wife to notice and point out my big weight gain and tease me a little......especially if she ended up liking it.
9 years

[quote]collegeboyff wrote:
I've found that as my weight goes up, so does my passion with gaining.

I also experienced this.... as I was intentionally gaining and and my weight kept climbing as well as my belly sticking out in front of me......my desire to really get bigger and see how big I could get totally turned me on and consumed me.
9 years

voluptuouslover wrote:
person12670 wrote:

Not for me exactly but I have found a couple times when I was intentionally gaining that I became more turned on by myself getting fatter than actually seeing my wife get fatter.

I know this feeling too! This is my experience lately.
9 years