Feedback and suggestions

A few issues that ive noticed so far

in addition to all the obvious complaints about shouts being limited, the idea of having shouts on a seperate page simply doesnt work. shouts are meant to be able to be seen at all times, as in shouting out at someone, or to put it another way, calling out across a room to someone. having them on a seperate page defeats the object of having them.

secondly, there needs to be some indication of any new messages or comments on the home page, as it was on the old site. a lot of people will just come on quickly to see if there is anything to be read or dealt with.

thirdly, the profiles section. first problem is that it doesnt show enough detail about the person in the screen with all the thumbnails. at the very least it should have gender, and also im sure some people would like to have the fetish/kink displayed as well. the second problem is the online section of profiles. on the old site there was a simple filter menu by gender, so you can limit the profiles that are online at the current time, and this option doesnt exist anymore.

i appriciate that a lot of work has gone into the site, but basic features like these need to remain otherwise the site will be a step back rather than a step forward
8 years

Shown here, pic below.
8 years
attachment

well thats good to know, although the comments one seems to be bugged for me, its showing up even though i have no new comments.
8 years

I also find it interesting that now every pic that gets uploaded by a member seems to be branded with a "FF 2015" trademark looking thing in the lower corner... I guess that's partially so creepers from other sites can't steal/take credit for one's pics elsewhere, right?

I think so, it surely comes from this topic a few months ago:

would pic watermark help?
fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
8 years

The website itself is not interested in owning users uploaded content, in fact the opposite, we consider that users own and are responsible for their own content at all times.

As Saphiel Sir states, the idea behind the copyright symbol is purely to try and show that content uploaded here is copyright protected and not in the public domain. All copyright still belongs to the owners, we just added the symbol to try and help on their behalf.

Bearing this in mind I've now changed the text to © 2015 (removing the 'FF&apossmiley.
8 years

the idea of having shouts on a seperate page simply doesnt work. shouts are meant to be able to be seen at all times, as in shouting out at someone, or to put it another way, calling out across a room to someone. having them on a seperate page defeats the object of having them.

I get where you're coming from on this. I thought quite hard about this one because having shouts in the side column didn't fit with the new mobile friendly layout and it was quite a performance hit to have the shout box showing on every page. It's also a very popular feature so I wanted to increase it's profile by giving it it's own page.

I have thought of introducing some kind of notification when a new shout has been posted so that you don't have to keep refreshing the page.
8 years

As of this moment there are still a fair number of "c2015 FF" images. Do you plan on fixing them?
8 years

maybe for the shoutbox issue, having a small horizontal shoutbox at the top of the page might work. maybe keep it so it just displays the shouts, but not able to post, so people will see them and if they want to reply or shout back, then they go to the page and talk from there.
8 years

having the shout page is fine, and the popup windows to type in for everything are really good as well, which stops a lof of the spam posting or repeating from the old shout box, but the issue is still visibility. you need to be able to see the shouts on every page, otherwise it just becomes another more basic chatroom.
8 years

I miss being able to click on a username and going directly to the member's profile from a message. I always used to visit a person's profile page before opening a message, and now if I want to do that, I have to search for them specifically.

You can click on their avatar now to be brought to their profile.
8 years
12   loading