forum  fat experiences

putting on weight in chocolate shop3 years

I've been working in a luxury chocolate shop for the past few months I've been getting fat gorging on chocolate all day.

I've quickly gained around 4kg and developed a wee belly and amy thighs are rubbing.

Has anyone else gained weight working with food?

In high school i worked in a sub shop. There were a couple of people who binged daily on the free food. Like enough for three or four people in one meal. I remember being totally shocked by the amount one guy ate in a day, asking others if they had ever seen anything like it. But my favorite part was the cute chubby girl who always asked me to sit and talk with her while she ate. She was older and I think maybe she could tell by me staring at her belly that I loved watching her. Of course I was oblivious at the time and never made a move! But about half the people working there gained steadily.

I've always thought it would be fun to own a successful shop like that and offer free food to the employees and then watch who gains.

the best chocolate shop in my city closed recently smiley still get my treats from my job though, nice little perks smiley

putting on weight in chocolate shop8 months

ifiwereyou:
I've been working in a luxury chocolate shop for the past few months I've been getting fat gorging on chocolate all day.

I've quickly gained around 4kg and developed a wee belly and amy thighs are rubbing.

Has anyone else gained weight working with food?

yes, my GF, a bigger belly and thicker thighs now, and I love it😊

Never worked in a place that sold food, but I did gain 20 lbs in a summer in high school working next to a great deli.

I've always worked around food, or at least in the industry, meaning free food all day everyday.

Funny thing is I burn so much when I am busy and in peak seasons I can eat whatever I want, but as soon as I take time off I gain.

I spend most of my time stuffed just for energy but thin, then a week or two off and boom, my belly is back and my muscle tone goes.

Doesn't help that I continue to eat a base level of 3-4000 calories, plus meals out and random snacks on my off time! I'm only meant to have like 1500 calories when I'm doing nothing!

putting on weight in chocolate shop2 weeks

ChubbyHubby:
I've always thought it would be fun to own a successful shop like that and offer free food to the employees and then watch who gains.

As an employee I tend to do that..It happened to me as well but I'm currently dropping it like heck while all our new employees gain. One actually quit and she occasionally visits but my goodness has ballooned up quite a bit since starting at her new desk job.

That must be nice to see! I worked in a call center for 10 years. Loved watching the girls that gained weight.

Call centre jobs are the best to gain a lot of weight. I've seen people double their weight in less than two years. And well... gained 70 pounds myself over the past year and a half smiley
1 page 1 of 2   loading