Fat experiences

Putting on weight in chocolate shop

I've always thought it would be fun to own a successful shop like that and offer free food to the employees and then watch who gains.
8 years

the best chocolate shop in my city closed recently smiley still get my treats from my job though, nice little perks smiley
8 years

Never worked in a place that sold food, but I did gain 20 lbs in a summer in high school working next to a great deli.
7 years

I've always worked around food, or at least in the industry, meaning free food all day everyday.

Funny thing is I burn so much when I am busy and in peak seasons I can eat whatever I want, but as soon as I take time off I gain.

I spend most of my time stuffed just for energy but thin, then a week or two off and boom, my belly is back and my muscle tone goes.

Doesn't help that I continue to eat a base level of 3-4000 calories, plus meals out and random snacks on my off time! I'm only meant to have like 1500 calories when I'm doing nothing!
7 years

That must be nice to see! I worked in a call center for 10 years. Loved watching the girls that gained weight.
6 years

My girlfriend in High School worked at a restaurant Marie Calendars...it has comfort food home cooked type meals and they are known for their pies. My wife was a hostess and it was great seeing her gain and gain and gain from her free meals and Pies....she would eat her complimentary lunches, dinners and pies and even bring home pies that were not perfectly done all the time....same with the biscuits and muffins. It was amazing to not only see her grow out of her work uniform Bermuda type longer shirts and a frilly type blouse.....her Bermuda shorts were skin tight after initially being good fitting and looser.....she went through 3 shorts during her employment.....must have been 25+ lbs. she gained. It was also great to see her friends at work blow up as well.
6 years

Bigfatbellyfan:
I used to work at a subway, after 4 years I was up over 40lbs all from over eating habits. Life for me during that time was stressful and there was a buffet in front of me most of the day.

Years/a few less lbs later I am working at Buffalo Wild Wings. My eating habits are "better" but damn if fried food isn't delicious. I have no desire to gain any weight myself but that won't stop me from always leaving work with food for my honey.😎

Over eating and creating a bigger appetite is the key to gaining.

Are you seeing any gains on your girl yet?
6 years