forum  fat experiences

putting on weight in chocolate shop8 months

I used to work at a subway, after 4 years I was up over 40lbs all from over eating habits. Life for me during that time was stressful and there was a buffet in front of me most of the day.

Years/a few less lbs later I am working at Buffalo Wild Wings. My eating habits are "better" but damn if fried food isn't delicious. I have no desire to gain any weight myself but that won't stop me from always leaving work with food for my honey.😎

Bigfatbellyfan:
I used to work at a subway, after 4 years I was up over 40lbs all from over eating habits. Life for me during that time was stressful and there was a buffet in front of me most of the day.

Years/a few less lbs later I am working at Buffalo Wild Wings. My eating habits are "better" but damn if fried food isn't delicious. I have no desire to gain any weight myself but that won't stop me from always leaving work with food for my honey.😎

Over eating and creating a bigger appetite is the key to gaining.

Are you seeing any gains on your girl yet?

voluptuouslover:
Over eating and creating a bigger appetite is the key to gaining.

Are you seeing any gains on your girl yet?[/quote]

I know first hand how easy it to gain with over eating. I stick typically stick with smaller portions myself now but when I hog out somedays I feel that extra space for a few days after and it is really tough to not keep up the volume following.

Not yet, fairly new at this job. She isn't a big eater herself (still a big girl) but I am encouraging her to eat more often. Feeding her candies on the couch ect.
2 page 2 of 2   loading