Feedback and suggestions

Well that's a pity.

I've been visiting this site for eons, and even spent some money here not long ago. This redesign is so bad, I think I might stop visiting. So much of what made FF cool was just forgotten. Listen to the feedback of your members and just go back. Don't want to be so vocal and critical about it but as a business owner myself I thought you might like to know why one guy won't be upgrading again.
8 years

Well that's a pity.

I've been visiting this site for eons, and even spent some money here not long ago. This redesign is so bad, I think I might stop visiting. So much of what made FF cool was just forgotten. Listen to the feedback of your members and just go back. Don't want to be so vocal and critical about it but as a business owner myself I thought you might like to know why one guy won't be upgrading again.

Going back to the old website is not an option, because this is a complete ground up re-write of the website that's taking it from spaghetti code to code that can be easily maintained and improved. The only way is forwards.

Please state below what it is in particular that you don't like about the new website and I'll try my best to improve things over the coming weeks and months.
8 years

Well that's a pity.

The most baffling change is that you can no longer separate currently online people by gender. Because I like chatting up other people currently online, my experience at FF rapidly changed from hitting up new ladies to looking at lots of pictures of men.

I hate to be that guy and all critical, and maybe I should be more patient, but suffice to say it's difficult to maintain enthusiasm faced with that kind of shift in real-life experience, regardless of how much more modern the code is.
8 years

Well that's a pity.

Don't worry, I'm working through the fixes and will be addressing this one in due course. It's just a question of time, since I'm the only programmer working on this website.
8 years