forum  stuffing

food that expands in your belly?3 years

semi cooked rice or oatmeal maybe. Heard of it been done but never tried it myself.

Potato flake sandwiches then water. Boom instant mashed taters in your tummy, with lots of room filled up.

Instant mashed potato. Seriously. That stuff expands like nothing else.

bubblewitch:

this actually work?

bubblewitch:

Fatter and Reckless:
this actually work?

It does for me. Though I have to note that I've tried it with two different brands (here in Germany, you probably have way different ones in the US) and one of them worked better than the other. I couldn't figure out why.

But basically what I do is I add a little bit of water just to make it less dry and well, some kind of seasoning because otherwise it's a bit hard to get down. Do it portion by portion. Eat a portion, drink the amount of water they prescribe on the packet for cooking it, then eat the next...

Cake batter but it expands slowly. I never experimented but I remember my sisters always liked to eat the dough from the biscuit cans when we were kids. I always thought it was gross but maybe adding yeast to the dough then eating it?? It was just a thought lol.

bubblewitch:

Fatter and Reckless:
this actually work?

bubblewitch:
It does for me. Though I have to note that I've tried it with two different brands (here in Germany, you probably have way different ones in the US) and one of them worked better than the other. I couldn't figure out why.

But basically what I do is I add a little bit of water just to make it less dry and well, some kind of seasoning because otherwise it's a bit hard to get down. Do it portion by portion. Eat a portion, drink the amount of water they prescribe on the packet for cooking it, then eat the next...

huh sounds easy enough. i think i will try this!

Eat 3 bagels and then a large bowl of soup. Get ready for a big bloat!

I tried the instant mashed potatoes...

I mixed them with just enough warm veggie broth to make it into little doughy balls, then wolfed down as much as I could. Then I chugged a Gatorade, then ate more, then hot tea.

At first, I wasn't that impressed, as it felt just like chugging a lot of water, but now a few hours later, I am noticing that I the full feeling lasts a bit longer, and I felt freshly stuffed after continuing to drink.

Eat as many bagels as you can on the first day for a big bloat the second day. If you do the same on the second day, the third day you will be so bloated it is hard to tolerate. Never tried eating more on the third day.
1 page 1 of 3   loading