forum  stuffing

y newest biggest stuffing12 years

Having just reached my biggest goal to date of 250lbs, I promised myself I would have a feed-a-thon day and just eat all day. Originally I was just going to have a strawberry cheesecake with the # 250 on top of it, but I had a little more fun and a LOT more food. Throughout the day, I managed to pile up a bill that I don't normally accumulate in one day. My goodness, this is fun just thinking about it again:

3 eggs, 10 slices of bacon (breakfast)
6 slices of pizza (double pepperoni, chicken, extra cheese), 30 wings, 3 Dr. Peppers (lunch)
3/4lb strawberry cheesecake with a 16oz Cream Soda
Full plate of chinese (chciken lo mein, sweet nsour chicken, beef fried rice)
3 ice cream drumsticks, the ones with the caramel in the inside
6 beer
2 Caramilk bars
1 Oh Henry Bar

All in a day's work....phew smileyIt's great to be 250!!!!

Monumental acheivment man, keep up the good work and I hope you reach all of your milestones here-after. I remember how good it felt to finally reach 300, in my opinion the lowest weight that qualifies, a guy at least, as fat.

giantmountain wrote:
ive also hit a new record at 750 i gorged myself senseless yayy!
42 pancakes, 10 bacon,10 sausage,8 eggs...breakfast
32 oz gainer shake...snack
12 pb and j sandwiches, 2 bags of sunchips. 2 liters of coke....lunch
32 oz gainer shake....snack again smiley
2 teriyaki chicken plates, 2 liters of coke ( a little bit stuffed by now ha)smiley
1 gal of rocky road ice cream
probably close to or over 20,000 caloriessmileysmileysmileysmiley

O.o That is monumental...42 pancakes. I didn't even think that was humanly possible

Mmm, bacon.

O_O 42 pancakes? Holy crap, you must be a god or something.

Well, pancakes are flat right, so they must just stack up in the belly. Now, with whipped cream and strawberry jam on top......YUMMY

Buffetbelly wrote:

Did you even see the infamous "pancake episode" on Sabrina the Teenage Witch? She developed a pancake addiction and blew up to 600 pounds in a single day. Humorous exaggeration, sure, but pancakes are powerfully fattening magic.

I'll have to look for that episode.

Thanks.

Didn't realize "My Biggest Stuffing" would have such a good response in here. This place rocks! This place is wonderful for encouragement.

y newest biggest stuffing11 years

I saw that episode. I thought that part was hilarious, especially when she started to see the maple syrup lady everywhere.